- 4 -

Draco's POV

Just as I finished packing my trunk for Hogwarts, one of my house elves brought me a package addressed to me. And before you ask, all twenty-seven of my house-elves are freed and properly clothed. After the war, I freed them and let them do whatever they wanted but of course, they wanted to stay since my parents were gone.

I looked at the package and saw had no return address. It was simply dropped off and left for me to find. I didn't have time to open it as I was going to be late for the Hogwarts Express. I quickly put the parcel gently in my trunk and apparated to Platform 9 ¾. 

Of course, there were people there, but not as many as in previous years. Many Aurors were there because some death eaters were still loose. I was pardoned from the death sentence because I was underage as well as under truth serum, I admitted to being forced to join Voldemort.

As I approached the train, someone jumped on my back and I fell forward. "Heyyy, Drake! Who's ready to finish school?" Pansy released me and helped me back up.

"Hey, Pansy, how have you been?" I shrunk my stuff to fit in my pocket and put a protection charm over it so it wouldn't be crushed. We started walking and kept our heads low to not attract attention.