Chapter 17

The weeks passed by, everyday looked the same. There wasn't a single day that Tewksbury didn't think of Enola. She was always in his thoughts. 

 His mother was worried about him. He wasn't eating much, always seemed tired and stopped all his activities. Every time she asked him to come to an event with her or his uncle, he would refuse and said that he was tired. But how could he be tired when he was spending all day in his room ?

It was obvious that he missed that girl.

...

Tewksbury was watering the plants in his room when a maid knocked on his door to tell him that his family was waiting for him for dinner. The boy slowly got up and walked down the stairs. He sat in front of his mother. Martha brought the food but Tewksbury wasn't hungry.

"William ? William !" Lady Tewksbury called him. He looked up to see his mom and his uncle staring at him.

"Mhm ?"

"Your uncle and I had a conversation about you. We are worried about you, darling. Please tell us what is happening and we will help you."

"You can't do anything. And I'm fine."

"Tell us what you want and we will give it to you."

He sighed.

"For once you can't give me what I need. I'm alright. Just tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." he replied, leaving the table.