Chapter 2: Sneeking out

One cold night I was sitting on my bed thinking what I'am about to do with myself, just realizing I'm grounded for six days just makes me mad. I feel like just walking out the house just to see my friends, because I'm sick of my parents they are so annoying.

I put my pillow under my sheets, and some blankets under blankets to make it look like it was me under those pillows, and blankets. I grab my coat and hat walking towards my window so I can sneak out of the house. My friend James, Mary, and Kathy was waiting for me outside. Me just thinking how much more trouble I'am going to be in. I told my friends I can't believe my mom grounded me for six days. Then Mary said with a question; "what if your mom catches you? And what if you get grounded more? I said don't worry I took some of my pillows under my sheets and I put some blankets under blankets. Mary said "that is great"! James then said "sounds like you are just a dumb person just thinking your mom is going to think that is you." I said "you must not know my mom that well she thinks everyone is me lol."

Meanwhile, my mom was making dessert called strawberry short cake. So on, my friends and I were walking on the road called the dead end to play truth or dare. James went first and he had to pick me I said "truth" he asked "have you ever had sex?;" "I have" she answered. Then I asked Mary "Truth or Dare", "Dare" Mary answered. I asked her to kiss Kathy and she did she was embarrassed just seeing James smiling behind Mary makes me laugh. Kathy was next and she asked James James answered dare and Kathy said "kiss me", James wouldn't "because there's a secret he said"; what do you mean a secret I asked while I eat my chocolate bar. He answered "because I like Kylie Ann"; "you what", "I like Kylie Ann" He said. I didn't want to tell you but to late now, I really do like you, like you a lot I have been wanting to date you since we were little kids"he said. "Ok, and"? Kylie Ann asked "will you go out with me Kaylie Ann"; James starts to ask. "Awe" Mary says while she puts her hands together "that is so very well said" "thanks."

We started to head home while James heard a noise "I think it's coming from a tree in the woods I'm scared"yelled Kathy, someone is just trying to scare us I say, but then I heard someone moaning, and Groening. RUN!!! I yelled. We ran home startled by that ferocious noise. I went home , and then my friends went home and then I fell asleep!.