Chapter 4: going to James house

One morning I woke up at 8:00 am trying to find my nose ring and then I found it, it was on the dresser then I quickly put on a black shirt with black jeans and black socks. To match I was wearing black boots; I'm ready for the date it starts at 1:00 pm, and I was ready for school. today is November 20th on a Friday and I was making cookies for James he loves chocolate chip cookies, after I made the cookies. I made hot chocolate for the both of us I made a lot of stuff I made chocolate cookies, pasta salad, chocolate cake, orange cream sickle, popsicles and much more as I looked at the time it was 12:00 am. 

Evening day: as I quickly checked the time it was almost near time for our date. I'm so nervous about it, I can't believe that I have a date. Mary called me asking if I'm dating James yet I said "yes I'am" she replied saying "awe that is so cute I can't believe you are dating him he is just like you, I said "what do you mean"Mary, she said " "I mean you guys are both funny and laugh the same way, and you both are emo. I liked him but you can have him "I like someone else". I asked "who is that"? "Conner" "Kaylie asked "why who is he" she said with a remark he is a Someone who I don't want to tell. I asked why, she said it was none of her business. After school It was time for mine and James date time, I'm so very nervous, but happy at the same time I rushed to my car and headed their.

   Date time with James: as I went to the date I sat down where James was I was so nervous that I couldn't even speak a word, because I didn't want to say something weird. "So how have you been" James asked, I'm alright" Kaylie Ann said with a surprised voice in her, "that's good "guess what I have made for you Kaylie Ann""? "what" Kaylie asked I made some pictures of us all the years we've been together. That's cute thank you James so how's the food it's good James says with a smile. Me just thinking how awesome this is for me to finally date someone makes me feel so very special, for once In a life time I've been dreaming about dating James for so long too and I'm actually Qute enjoying myself. After the date I headed home as I came home my mother had stopped me, "your home very late Kaylie Ann where did you guys go"? my mother asked; we went to a restaurant to eat for our date I'm sorry, I didn't know what time it was Kaylie answered her mother with a sad tone of voice trying not to get in trouble. "Okay I'll let it go for this time and this time only kaylie Ann you hear me"? "yes mother" Kaylie answered aright "now go to your room" her mother said. Kaylie Ann went to her room as she did she grab her journal and started writing. Dear James, I really loved our date tonight I had lots of fun. You really knocked me off my feet you, make me feel the only girl in the world thank you for that, I love you sincerely, kaylie Ann.