Chapter 7: Jail time

One cold night my mother yelled at me saying "why did you steal, you no that I can't afford to get you out of jail". And I said "Yes I know I'm sorry they looked pretty and I really wanted one. And then my mom said honey you honestly can't be stealing you are going to jail,  because you've been warned before to not steal and then you go behind my back and just do something you are not suppose to. Plus you stole more than one jewelry. Kaylie said "I know I honestly didn't know what I was thinking,  I won't do it again I learned my lesson.  Kaylie went to the cop car and texted James saying she is going to jail, I knew it why would you do that. And "I said I don't know what I was doing I'm sorry",  and James says "now we can't go on another date".

   Out of Jail: my mother bailed me out I was happy to be out of there the floors were dirty and the food was cold, it was like eating snow, I hate it their. Meanwhile James was coming over for dinner and we had mashed potatoes, green beans and Mac & cheese with milk. It was the best dinner ever I was impressed with my moms cooking. After dinner James went upstairs with me and made out on my bed in my room it was amazing, James said hey "let's have sex" I said "no why do you want to have sex"? He answered "because it would be fun". I said "no because my mom will hear me I'm loud in bed, I can't get in more trouble than I already am in". James says "okay then let's go over to my house", I said okay let me ask my mom James stroked my hair, and wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss me.

Over to his house: That night was the best night of my life, because I'm with James he is the best man in the world. he makes me the happiest girl in the world I'm so glad to be in his life he makes me feel like I have Butterflies in my stomach. I love James forever I hope he purposes to me, I leaned in to kiss James and he started to touch me gently up and down, he is kissing my neck so sexy that it makes me very horny. I never thought this day would come, we've been together for 1 year now and it's been the best and great relationship being together. I want to be with him forever in a day everyday, James then takes my clothes off and we start to fuck it was the best I've ever had.