IX

"I told you, no violence!" Inta screamed at one of the twins, Xiong Ailaixi.

Yangde and Xiong Ailaixi, the two twins in DICE. They both are Chinese. They got discriminated when they where younger for that.

They both have ink black hair and yellow eyes. Their hairstyle is one bun on both sides of their heads. They're also the tallest in the group.

This is the outfit that they both wear

They maybe are the same on the outside but not on the inside. Xiong is more violent like her sister and the rest of the group. She's really good at fighting. She knows just the places where it hurts the most. If there are missions where they know there is no other option then to fight, they set her in action. She always goes with Kokichi on missions, she just doesn't go with him inside and waits. If Kokichi presses on a button on his outfit then she comes to the rescue.

There is a no violence rule in DICE. But she is only set in action for self defense. If someone attacks Kokichi and he can't escape, for example.

But Xiong can make wounds, but not treat them. Her sister Yangde is in charge for that. Yangde is the person who treats the wounds. She's more calm then her sister. She's also very good at singing. If they have a successful raid she always sings one of her own song for DICE.

Yangde came in the room.
Yangde: "Inta, Kokichi is in no condition to do the next raid. The sprain in his ankle is really bad."
Kokichi shouted from afar.
Kokichi: "Yes I can do it!"
Yangde: "No you can't Kokichi! I know you want to see you beloved but you can't right now. You'll be caught."
Xiong: "If he's caught he can just call me!"
Inta: "That's what we're trying to avoid. No violence. At least as much as possible."
Yangde: "Are you going to set Tato in?"
Inta: "If Kokichi can't do the raid right now we have to."

Tato Uatisuto, he's the second thief after Kokichi. Kokichi is the thief that always goes first but if something is wrong with him then Tato goes. Tato is more a ninja then a thief to be honest.

Tato is short like Kokichi. He has short black hair. The sides of his head is his hair a little shaved. The rest is normal. His eyes are hazel. He always has some sort of mask covering his mouth.