X

"I said no, Kaito!"
"Come on bro you won't regret it!"

Kaito asked Shuichi if he could come with Shuichi if the phantom thief strikes again. He just wants to defend Shuichi, but Shuichi knows that isn't needed. The thief would never hurt Shuichi and Shuichi knows that. He also knows that the thief would only hurt him a little if he would hurt the thief. But Shuichi doesn't want to hurt the thief. He isn't one of the detective's that thinks everything is solved with brute force.

Kaito: "Come on Shuichi! Sooner or later the thief is gonna hurt ya!"
Shuichi: " He won't. I noticed that he's a pacifist."
Kaito: "Then they have to have one member that can fight! So they sent them when someone's in danger!"
Shuichi: "They probably do but i'm not planning on hurting the thief."
Kaito: "Then how are you ever going to catch him?"
Shuichi: "I'm going to catch him in a non-violent way."
Kaito sighted and looks at Shuichi.
Kaito: "Fine bro, you win. But if you do get attacked be sure to call me!
Shuichi: "Don't worry Kaito, I will"

It's been a few weeks and the thief didn't have a heist on the day that the hint said it was. Probably because of his sprained ankle. So they didn't send the 2nd thief after all. Shuichi is kind of relieved of that. Not because something isn't stolen, but because he wouldn't have to deal with a completely new thief. The day the thief took an accomplice with him Shuichi was scared enough. A completely new thief is a little too much. But Shuichi knows he will meet him eventually. One way or another.

Shuichi had no clue to when the next heist would be. So he stays at the place where the next one should be. It's on a giant cruiseschip. The next heist would be today, since if your on board you stay there for 3 nights and then they bring you back. So the thief had to go on it now. So Shuichi would too.

Kokichi's sprained ankle wasn't completely healed yet but he got to go. Tato, Xiong, Yangde, Anchihiro and Kokichi are going on the boat. The rest stays at the base. They have their DICE uniforms with them but they go on the boat with their regular ones. It's to avoid suspicion. The only problem with that is that Shuichi could recognize Kokichi. If that where to happen they only have Tato to do the job. They are going to try to avoid Shuichi as much as possible. Oh, how hard that is for Kokichi.

Lukily for them Shuichi didn't notice them and they could keep Kokichi under control. In the ship are Kokichi and Anchihiro sharing a room. Separate beds, of course. The twins also shared a room and Tato has a room of his own.

Anchihiro: "Why don't you go and search your emo detective?"
Kokichi: "I can't. I'm not allowed too. That ruins the plan!"
Anchihiro: "But who's the leader of DICE.~"
Kokichi: "Wait a second, that's me of course!"
Anchihiro: "So do you have to listen to the rest of us?~"
Kokichi: "No!"
Anchihiro: "There you go!"
Kokichi: "And I wouldn't mess up the plan! Tato can always do it! Your a genius Anchihiro!"
Anchihiro: "I already know that.~"
Kokichi: "I'm going to see my most beloved now.~"
Kokichi walks out of the room. Anchihiro is laughing a little.
Anchihiro: "Pretty funny how he sometimes forgets he's the leader. It wasn't like that before the detective. He really is all over the detective, huh? Well I won't let anyone get in the way of him stealing his detective's heart. Kokichi deserves to be happy."

Kokichi is searching for his shumai. He saw him enter the boat so he has to be here. Kokichi's bumped into someone and suprise suprise, it's Shuichi. How convenient!

Shuichi: "Ah! Sorry! Wait, Kokichi?"
Kokichi: "Jup it's me! What are you doing on this boat?"
Shuichi: "The next heist of the phantom thief is on this boat. So you'll have to be careful okay?"
Kokichi: "Be careful? Is the thief dangerous?"
Shuichi: "N-no he isn't. But you still need to be careful. I don't know what his goal is."
Kokichi: "Aww Shuichi is worried about little old me!"
Kokichi: "W-well of c-course y-your my f-friend."
Kokichi: "F-friend?"
Kokichi blushed a little. He hanged out with Shuichi as Kokichi a few times, but he didn't think that Shuichi saw him as a friend. He did see Shuichi as one.

The two friends hang around for a while. Until it's night and they return to their rooms.
Shuichi: "Hey Kokichi, do you have anyone with you?"
Kokichi: "Yeah I'm with a couple of friends. Why?"
Shuichi: "Oh um, nevermind."
Kokichi: "Now you got me curious! Tell me!"
Shuichi: "I-I wanted to a-ask of you wanted t-to s-share a r-room with m-me."
Shuichi blushed a little while saying that. Kokichi wondered if he should take the offer. Sure he really wanted to share a room with Shuichi but that would screw up the plan completely! He needs to ask Anchihiro about this.
Kokichi: "Let me think about it."
Shuichi: "A-alright."
The two parted ways.

When Kokichi arrives at his room he falls face first into the bed and let out a grunt. Anchihiro sat on her own bed.
Anchihiro: "I assume it didn't go so well?"
Kokichi: "No, he's great- I mean it was great! It's just... He asked me if I wanted to share a room with him. I really want to but that would screw up the raid completely! So I don't know what I should do."
Anchihiro: "I say go for it."
Kokichi: "Wait, really!"
Anchihiro: "It's a rare opportunity. Go get your man!"
Kokichi: "Thanks, I will! But what about the raid?"
Anchihiro: "How about this. When it's time you say you need to go to the bathroom. But in reality you go change. I'II lock the bathroom door, so it would appear like i've locked you in there. At the end Tato can distract Shuichi and lead him away from the bathroom. I'II unlock it again. In that time you've already changed into your normal clothes. And if i'm the one who closes the bathroom door he won't blame you for locking you in. You can say as phantom that you are going to have a talk with me about locking the bathroom door."
Kokichi: "Anchihiro, your the best!"
Kokichi hugs Anchihiro and she hugs him back. Anchihiro only wants to make her best friend happy. And if that means she needs to play the bad guy a little, so be it.

When Anchihiro was younger she got ignored a lot by everyone. People where always creeped out because she could mimic everyone's voice. And they where creeped out because of her grin. At school they would write things like 'demon' on her desk. That was the only kind of attention she got. Until she met Kokichi. He was different from the rest. He found it cool that she could mimic voices that good. And he could put on a creepy smile himself. So the two of them became the best of friends. And they still are. And they always will be.

Kokichi: "I'm going to tell Shuichi my answere now! Are you going to tell the rest of the group?"
Anchihiro: "I will."
Kokichi: "Thanks a lot!"
Kokichi skipped out of the room to Shuichi's room.

At Shuichi's room he knocked on the door and Shuichi opens.
Shuichi: "What brings you here Kokichi?"
Kokichi: "So formal! I just wanted to say i'm sharing a room with you now!"
Shuichi: "Really!? So you accept my offer?"
Kokichi: "Jup! Now where do I sleep?"
Shuichi: "Well there is only one bed so... I hoped you don't have a problem with sharing a bed?"
Kokichi: "I don't. I'm tired!"
Shuichi: "Ah, of course."
Kokichi walked inside and placed himself on the bed. Shuichi closed and locked the door. He lays beside Kokichi. Their not cuddling, just sharing a bed.

Both soon fall asleep. Not noticing that in their sleep they are coming closer and closer to each other while they move.