XXV

"I'm really nervous" Kokichi said.

It was the day of the wedding, and Kokichi was wearing a dress. Anchihiro, Inta, Xiong and Yangde were with him. And it was time for the first look.

Anchihiro: "Don't worry, Shuichi is going to think that you're beautiful."
Kokichi: "Yeah of course! But i'm still nervous."
Inta: "Com on man, it's your big day! Go for it!"
Xiong: "No time for doubts!"
Yangde: "Everyone is nervous on a moment like this, it normal. Don't worry about it."
Anchihiro: "Hold the phone! I know EXACTLY what you need~."
Inta: "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

Shuichi was also nervous. He didn't know what Kokichi looked like yet, he only knew that he was wearing a dress. Shuichi himself wore a white tux.

He was nervously waiting to feel a tap on his shoulder. When he finally felt it he turned around, but was met with Kaito in a wedding dress, a veil on his head and flowers in his hand. Shuichi couldn't control his laughter. No one could.

Kaito: "I'm sorry bro, someone gave me the opportunity so I took it. I couldn't resist."
Shuichi: "Don't worry, this is just what I needed. Com here."

Kaito gave Shuichi a big hug. After a good hug they let go of each other.

John: "Kyoko, please tell me you have that on camera."
Kyoko: "I'm not going to miss a single thing on this wedding, so of course."

Kokichi didn't exactly see what happened, but Anchihiro told him. Kokichi's nerves were also going down a little.

Kokichi: "I can't wait to see that when we watch the footage back."
Xiong: "That was priceless!"
Yangde: "Sissy, a little quieter please."
Inta: "Oh my- he really just did that. Was that your doing Anchihiro?"
Anchihiro: "Who else~?"

Now it was time for the REAL first look. Kokichi walked towards Shuichi, and taps lightly on his shoulders. Shuichi turns around and he got tears in his eyes. Kokichi began to tear up as well.

 Kokichi began to tear up as well

Shuichi: "You look beautiful."
Kokichi: "I know~ you don't look too bad yourself~."

Shuichi and Kokichi kiss with passion. Kaito started to tear up. He was still in the dress, he would change in his suit after Kokichi and Shuichi made their vows and were officially married. He didn't want to miss a thing!

Yangde and Inta smiled at the couple, while they were secretly holding hands. With Yangde's other hand she covered the mouth of her sister, so she didn't scream. Xiong was basically bouncing up and down from excitement. Anchihiro was also smiling, but it wasn't her usual grin. It was a real and genuine smile.