extra's

On this page I will tell you some things about the story, so it's not a chapter.

First of all, all the members of DICE are from my story IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME. No one read it, and because it was a waste of characters, I put them in here so they would still be known. And i don't know if you noticed, but I didn't introduce you to 10 members. U was running out if pictures to use for alternative DICE outfits😓 and because I didn't know what to do with all those characters. I only really used the characters where i'm really proud of and are easy to write.

Anchihiro was the antagonist of my other story, so I thought that it would fit if she was Kokichi's best friend in the story. In my other book she was the ultimate pupeteer, that's why her codename of DICE was Pupeteer.

Yangde and Xiong were in my other story the ultimate singer and the ultimate murderer. That's why Yangde's codename is Singer. But Xiong' s codename wasn't murderer but Queen. If you remember, in one of the chapters I put in the song Killer Queen. And the lyrics say: she's a killer queen. But if you just put a comma in between you get this: she's a killer, queen. And then it doesn't say that she's the queen of killers, but that queen is a killer. That's why Xiong's codename is Queen.

As far as I can remember, Inta never had a codename. If he does, then I forgot. But I believe he doesn't, and that has a reason. In my other book, he was the person who forgot his talent. His talent was the ultimate spy, but he forgot. That's why he doesn't have a codename.

Uragiri was in my other book the ultimate figure skater, but also the traitor. If you go to Google translate and type in uragiri and translate it to English, it says betrayal. In the story it says that before she got sick, she would befried people to keep them away from DICE. She didn't actually care about them. She even in this book, she's a traitor. Even if she was sick.

Other character that i created, only came once. So I won't talk about them.

I forgot to add something in the last chapter, but i'm not going to change it. So i'm saying here what it was. In the beginning of the story, Celeste says that history repeats itself, and Kyoko says that it runs in the family. Celeste is a gambler, and gambling is illegal in Japan. And Kyoko is obviously a detective. That's how they met. Kyoko was chasing Celeste, and fell in love with her. And John would have met his wife, because she was a prostitute. So the detective's of the Saihara family all fell in love with a criminal that they were supposed to chase after. That's why they don't arrest criminal outside of their work.

In the last two chapters, Xiong was breaking the 4th wall. I just love it when authors break the wall once in a while, or has a character that is self-aware. My biggest inspiration for this was the story purple and blue are cold by Ultimate_Sketcher. That story broke the wall a few times and is just hilarious. I recommend that you check out the story if you haven't read it already. Since that story made me laugh for about an hour straight.

The phantom 2.0 and the shumai 2.0 joke was just something that I really liked to write. I just love it when jokes return.

Originally, the names of the chapters should have played a role in the story. I wrote the chapters names in Roman numerals. Some clocks have Roman numbers, so origanlly that would've played a role. It the first 12 chapters, the character's wouldn't notice anything. But in the 13th chapter, Anchihiro would question why there was a 13th hour on the clock. And i mean, a 13 next to the 12. Others would say that it was always there and shrug it off. But as it continues to 14, 15, 16, the other also start to notice. And in the end they would figure out that it was all just a story, and that they don't actually excist. But despite that, they were still happy with each other. Because even though they aren't real, their feelings are.

Kirai and Keno were the only characters that were only in this story, they weren't even supposed to excist. But I just needed a excuse for the murders, and came up with ex-DICE members.

If you have read more of my story's like Unexpected Guest or When darkness breaks their chains, you know that I like to put in my own characters. Sometimes I just get an idea for a characters and like to write them down, otherwise they will stay in my head for a long time and eventually vanish. That's why I like to write my own characters, so that they don't go to waste.

And that's it for the extra's! Thank you for being with me all they way and for your support! Have a good day, night, whatever the time of where you live! And or course, have a picture!