XIV

"His pocket!? Are you serious Anchihiro!?" Kokichi screamed at Anchihiro.

They where back at the base and Anchihiro was laughing her ass off. Kokichi was frustrated, because they didn't find the key in such obvious place. He wasn't mad at Anchihiro, because of her he could share some moments with his emo detective.

Inta: "Can't you two take something seriously one fucking time!?"
Kokichi: "Nooooooo."
Anchihiro: "No way Jose."
Inta: "My name is Inta, who is Jose?"
Kokichi: "Andale."
Inta: "Who the fuck is Andale!?"

It seems like Inta didn't get the vine.

Inta: "Anyway, if you're going to continue this then maybe we will be forced to let Uragiri go with the raids."
Kokichi: "I'm the leader and I say no. All jokes aside, she's no no condition to do a raid and you know it."

Uragiri Mono is another female member of DICE. She has hair as white as the snow. She has a little bun on the back of her head and and the rest of her hair is loose beneath the bun. Her skin is the most pale in the group, even paler than Kokichi's. Her eyes are ice blue. You can't see any kind of life in them.

You know the drill, this is what she's wearing

You know the drill, this is what she's wearing. Only Uragiri has longer sleeves till her wrist with a little thread connecting to get middle finger and she wears black leggings till her ankles. Uragiri is really good at figure skating, that's why her DICE uniform looks like a figure skating uniform.

Uragiri was always lifeless. She has always tried to understand emotions. When she met the others they helped her understand and feel them, but it didn't work. But even if she can't feel emotions she appreciates the effort they put into it. Even now DICE hasn't given up on trying to help her.

But Uragiri fell ill and stays in bed 24/7 now. She really feels sick and can't do anything at the moment.

Her position was to befriend and betray the enemy. She would befriend the enemy as a normal person and would lead them to the wrong lead.

Even if she can't feel emotions she can still act like she does. She's inspected human emotions for years so she knows what to do and say in situations.  The only thing that can give her away are her dead eyes. This can couse for some discomfort at first but you'll get used to it.

Kokichi: "We all know that Uragiri is too sick to do anything right now."
Inta: "But we need to if we want to keep doing this. You'll get us a-"
Kokichi: "YOU'LL KEEP URAGIRI OUT OF THIS UNTIL SHE FULLY RECOVERED YOU GOT THAT!?"
Inta: "..... yes boss."
And Inta walked away.

Kokichi was pissed at Inta. Uragiri was like a little sister to Kokichi, she was always so curious about things. He was always the first one she'd go to when she had a problem. When she said to him that she thinks she will never be able to feel emotions, he comforted her telling that one day she will have them. Of course Kokichi was protecting of her.

Anchihiro: "Maybe you can go visit her for a little while."
Kokichi: "You're not coming with?"
Anchihiro: "After that little stunt I pulled off last time? I won't be coming there for the rest of the week."
Last time Anchihiro was visiting Uragiri she stacked bread onto Uragiri's head.
Kokichi: "Alright, I'II be off then."

Kokichi walked to the room where Uragiri was staying in. Uragiri was asleep when he walked into the room. He places himslef on a chair next to her bed and starts talking to her while she's sleeping. He talks in a soft, gentle voice to not wake her up.

Kokichi: "Hey giri, how's it going? I'm doing pretty fine. I shared some moments with Shuichi so that's good. I really feel like he's the one, but I don't know how he feels about me. I know he doesn't think of me like i'm just some thief. I noticed that becaus of some actions he did. And I really hope that you're recovering soon. You've been like this for almost a year now. Yangde says that it's nothing to worry about but I can't help but worrying. You're like the little sister I never had..."

Kokichi teared up a bid. He remembers his mother having the same symptoms before she died. The doctors already said that the chance that his mother would recover was slim, but he hoped anyway. But in the end his mother still died. And then he became an orphanage because Kokichi was the result of a one night stand. But his mother still loved him with all her heart.

In the meantime Shuichi was debating if he should get something for the thief or not. The thief already gave him the bunny blanked, his mask and now the purple grape plushie. Shuichi wants to give him something but he asks himself of it's right to do that, since Shuichi is a detective and he's a thief.

Shuichi heard his doorbell ring. He opend to see who it's was, it was Pupeteer.

Anchihiro: "You don't mind me coming in right Saihara?"
Shuichi: "What are you doing here!?"
Anchihiro: "I'm paying you a visit, obviously."
Shuichi: "Why would you do that?"
Anchihiro: "Because I want to."
Shuichi: "You know I can arrest you right now right?"
Anchihiro: "It's rude to arrest a guest, Saihara. Now can I come in or not?"
Shuichi: "You know what, just come in."
Shuichi gave up at this point.

Anchihiro came inside and sat on the couch. She looked around Shuichi's house a little.

Shuichi: "Can I get you something to drink?"
Anchihiro: "I would like some tea please."
Shuichi walked to the kitchen to make some tea for Anchihiro and koffie for himself.
Shuichi: "But what are you here really for? It can't be just to pay a visit."
Anchihiro: "I never lie Saihara. I'm just coming over for a little while. Drink some tea, chatting you'know."
Shuichi: "Why would you want to visit me?"
Anchihiro: "I don't know, why do you ask so many questions?"
Shuichi: "Fair I suppose."

Shuichi came back with the tea and the koffie. He gives the tea to Anchihiro and places his koffie on the table before them.

Shuichi: "Now that you're still here, I need to ask you something."
Anchihiro: "Spill the tea Saihara."
Shuichi: "Did you really just make a pun? Anyway I wanted to ask what the thief likes."
Anchihiro: "A dark, tall, emo detective that responds to shumai."
Shuichi: "T-that's not what I meant."
Anchihiro: "Do you want to give something to Phantom?"
Shuichi: "Don't answere my question with a question! But yes it's for the thief....."
Anchihiro: "Well you still have that grape plushie he gave to you right?"
Shuichi: "Yeah I still have it."
Phantom 2.0: "....."
Anchihiro: "Maybe you can give him a plushie too. He likes to receive something similar to something he gave to that person. I don't know why though, even he doesn't know why."
Shuichi: "So I should get him a plushie like Phantom 2.0?"
Phantom 2.0: "....."
Anchihiro: "Something like that yeah. And also, I feel like that plushie is staring onto my soul."
Phantom 2.0: "....."
Shuichi: "Same, but I still like it anyway."
Anchihiro: "You must be going insane."
Shuichi: "Aren't we all?"
Anchihiro: "That's very true."