XI

"Uwaa!" Shuichi clumsily fell out of his bed when he woke up and saw that he and Kokichi where cuddling.

He didn't notice that while they where asleep they cuddled closer to each other. Seeing that startled Shuichi a little and he fell out of the bed.

Kokichi woke up from Shuichi falling.
Kokichi: "Hm? Why are you on the ground Shuichi?"
Shuichi: "N-no reason at all!"
Kokichi: "Don't lie Shuichi, why are you on the ground?"
Shuichi: "When I woke up we where... cuddling..."
Kokichi's cheeks heated up a little. He did not expect that. But really, why else would Shuichi be on the ground? Lets see how long the list of things can become people!

Kokichi didn't change into sleepwear the night before, and he didn't have any of his clothes in Shuichi's room. There still in Anchihiro's room.

Kokichi: "I need to go back to my old room, my clothes are still there."
Shuichi: "Alright. I will wait for you. Do you perhaps want to go to the lounge with me after you've changed?"
Kokichi: "Sure thing!"

Kokichi got up and walks back to Anchihiro's room. He knocks on the door. She didn't answere. He knocks again. This time he hears a sleepy "I'm coming" from Anchihiro. He woke her up by knocking.

Kokichi: "Did I wake you up? Sorry not sorry."
Anchihiro: "How nice of you. You forgot your stuff."
Kokichi: "I've come to pick it up! Where is it?"
Anchihiro: "In the trash, with your lost twin brother Remy the rat."
Kokichi: "Please say it's a lie..."
Anchihiro: "It's not a lie. It's a joke. Well the trash part is, not the rat part."
Kokichi: "Yeah I get it, i'm a rat. But where is my stuff?"
Anchihiro: "I'II go get it for you."
Anchihiro got inside and seconds later she handed Kokichi his bag.
Anchihiro: "All things that could hint that your the phantom thief are not in there anymore. I've taken them out. When it's time you can change in here. I'II go change somewhere else."
Kokichi: "Alright. Did you inform the rest of the change of plans?"
Anchihiro: "I did. They weren't happy with it, but i've convinced the twins with some ice cream. And you know Tato never complains."
Kokichi: "Thanks a lot!"
Kokichi turned around and makes his way back to his beloved.

Anchihiro needed to hold her laughter the entire time. She had plans of her own for the heist. It's nothing dangerous, but it is a little risky. But what is life if you don't take risks every once in a while?

Kokichi and Shuichi are in the lounge. The lounge is a large room with a bar  and a stage where people like comedians and artists preform. Shuichi smiled a little, Kaede would've liked it here. She would definitely go on stage and play piano for everyone. He needs to take her and his other friends on this cruise someday.

Kokichi and Shuichi talked about everything and nothing. Kokichi also had fun with trying to get Shuichi on stage to sing something with him. Shuichi is shy and doesn't want to. Kokichi desides to sing alone a little.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Shuichi knows the song. He was just too shy to get up there and sing. Buy it's morning and not many people are there. And the people that are there didn't seem to pay attention to Kokichi. They knew he did it just for laughs.

But Shuichi didn't think that Kokichi could sing so good! It didn't sound terrible. And Shuichi can sing quite good himself. So Shuichi puts his big boy pants on, and gets on stage with Kokichi. He waits till the chores of the song comes along, and this time he sing with Kokichi.