XX

"Hey there, Shinburu." Shuichi says as he greeted his new nephew.

The day of the party to celebrate the birth of Shinburu has arrived! Of course are Shuichi and John invited, but also Kokichi (as the phantom thief) and other members of DICE. Some have come but others didn't. Anchihiro, Inta, Xiong and Yangde have come. The others stayed at home.

Uragiri was staying with the twins. But because they're gone right now, she stays with someone else for the time being.

At the party are also old classmates from Kyoko's and Celeste's class. Shuichi recognized some of them, the ones who Kyoko had still contact with like Makoto Naegi and Byakuya Togami.

Byakuya pretended like it didn't really mean much to him, but Kyoko and Celeste know that he is happy for them but just doesn't show it.

Makoto couldn't handle the excitement. He got tears from happiness in his eyes. Kyoko already predicted this so she had bought an extra box of tissues.

When it was Kokichi's turn to hold the baby, the little one was awake. Kokichi tilted his head and Shinburu imitated it. You could hear aws trough the whole room. Kokichi stuck his tongue out, and again the baby imitated it. And again you could hear aws.

People brought gifts for the newborn. Kokichi helped Shuichi pick out a gift. It was from them both. They had those glow in the dark stars that you put on the ceiling. That's their gift.

The party wasn't too wild, until Shinburu needed to go to sleep. That's when the alcohol and everything came out. No drugs! If you were wondering.

Kyoko was allowed to drink again, so they thought that was also something that they'd have to celebrate. Kyoko normally doesn't really drink, but because she's allowed to after 9 months, she's doing it now. Shuichi and Kokichi decided to stay sober. They both feared that if they would take some that they'll do something that they would both regret. They're not taking that chance!

But John, Celeste, Kyoko and a few other guest were. Of DICE did only Inta take one beer can. The rest didn't take any.

When night arrived were Shuichi and Kokichi outside in the backyard. There are all kinds of flowers in the garden. The most noticeable flower were the roses. There were many colored roses. Some were red, other were white, and others were yellow.

In the garden was also a little water garden with Kois in it. Well, little? It took the most parts of the garden. If you haven't noticed, Kyoko and Celeste have a really big garden.

Anyways, over the water garden was a bridge were you could stand on. And on the bridge were Shuichi and Kokichi staring at the night sky.

Kokichi: "Your sister has a really nice house."
Shuichi: "She does. I hope I have a house with a garden like this one day."
Kokichi: "I'm sure that you'll be able to."
Kokichi moved his hand on top of Shuichi's. Shuichi didn't pull away, but he puts his other hand on top of Kokichi's hand that is on his hand.

Kokichi smiles at him. 'It's now or never,' Shuichi thought.

Shuichi: "Phantom, I have to tell you something."
Kokichi: "What is it Saihara-chan?"
Kokichi was a little nervous about what Shuichi needed to tell him.
Shuichi: "I've felt this feeling before. But with you, it's stronger then with anyone else i've felt it with. In the time that we've spent together, I feel like I got to know you a little but the same time I didn't discover anything. You're really interesting to me, and I want to know more about you. So with that I want to ask, if you would want to be my boyfriend?"

Shuichi looked down, not daring to look him in the eyes. Shuichi didn't get a response, but heard sobbing instead. He looked up and saw that the thief was crying and smiling at the same time. Shuichi cupped his cheeks and brushed the tears away with his thumb.

Kokichi: "I'm sorry for the little late response but, yes. I'd love to be yours Shuichi."
Now Shuichi started crying and smiling too. Kokichi did the same to Shuichi as Shuichi did when Kokichi was crying.

After the two were done with crying, pulled Kokichi Shuichi down for a kiss on the lips. Shuichi gladly accepted it.

But the moment was cut short sindce Shuichi needed to be clumsy again. He slipped over the railing of the bridge and fell into the water. Kokichi laughed at it and later Shuichi joined him. Kokichi helped Shuichi out of the water.

Shuichi was soaked but Kokichi gave him a hug ignoring that he's wet.

And now, this happend somewhere in the bushes of the garden...

Anchihiro: "You got that on camera?"
Kyoko: "I have the whole confession recorded. I stopped when Phantom hugged Shuichi when he was soaked. Is it good enough?"
Anchihiro: "It should be. I'm going to be the one showing this to their future grandkids!"
Kyoko: "Then i'm going to show them their future wedding."
Inta: "Guys, why are we doing this again?"
Yangde: "For their future children and grandchildren."
Inta: "Maybe they don't want children!"
Xiong: "Nope. Those two are definitely going to have kids in the future. I know because the author told me."
Inta: "Author?"
Yangde: "Just ignore that. She thinks that we are in a story in some app called wattpad and that she can communicate with the author of this story."
Anchihiro: "You have a wild fantasy you know that?"
Xiong: "Yup! And the author is proud of it!"
Inta: "Guys, Kyoko passed out."
On the floor was a passenger out Kyoko snoring.
Anchihiro: "She's drunk and tired. Better bring her to her bedroom."
Xiong: "I'm on it!"
Xiong picked Kyoko up over her shoulder, and brought her back to her room.

The lovebirds had already said goodbye to everyone and got home. At the apartment Shuichi changed into his pajamas and do did Kokichi. But they weren't planning on sleeping just yet.

They wanted to watch a movie together first. After all the excitement of getting together they needed to calm down a little before going to bed.

Kokichi was waiting for Shuichi to finish changing. And Kokichi was thinking, should hHeathrow himself without the mask? He thought that it wasn't fair if Shuichi didn't know who he was. So, Kokichi put down his mask and placed it on the table. He faced away from the place where Shuichi could come out any second.

When Shuichi did come out he immediately saw the mask on the table.
Shuichi: "Phantom, are you sure?"
Kokichi: "Only of you promise me that you won't leave me after I revealed myself."
Shuichi sits next to Kokichi on the couch and holds his hand.
Shuichi: "I promise."

Kokichi turns his head towards Shuichi's direction. He looks at Shuichi who stares and smiles at him. He places a kiss on Kokichi's forehead and says:

"I'm glad it was you, Kokichi."

A/N not a phantom thief picture this time, but this one is just -9999999999, ouch.