19

(No line in this chapter is defaming or insulting the practice of Islam in the south. Don't feel offended or attacked please)
Remember this is all to just pass messages.
SHUKRAN❤️💕

   Aa'yat's POV

I rushed downstairs to where Habiba was in a haste to share what I just heard from Inayat with her.

What's up? Why were you running? I can't bail on you babe. I haven't left yet. She teased as I got to her panting.

Lol crazy witch, wasn't scared of that at all. Plus you dare not! I grinned as we both laughed.

So got them huh? Sit down let's start now before it gets dark. She gestured with a smile.
I can't wait to touch your soft and lengthy hair.... She yayyed. If there is a word like that😂

What makes you think my hair is lengthy??
I queried as I rolled my eyes.

It is obvious of course baby girl. From your brows, from your veil, and those don't even matter. Plus, I saw ur hair like thrice remember?
When I came to call you for classes. She pointed out.

Oh yes, that is true. I smiled in defeat.

Well, guess what I just heard??? I queried in surprise.

What???? I love gists.... She chuckled as she answered.

My roommate just told me with proves that attachments aren't good on the hair as a muslimah. Can you believe I never knew. I am sure you are surprised too. Aren't you? I asked in surprise as I waited for her response.

Oh that, she answered casually as she sighed. So I heard but it doesn't really matter to me I do whatever I like, I live my life to please myself. She answered and I froze for seconds.

What??? So you even knew???? Lol you really are crazy. I laughed as she joined in.

So, don't tell me you aren't making the hair again. She rolled her eyes.

Yes of course, I am not anymore. I am scared of fire okay. Mum always told me that whoever disobeys Allah would enter Hell. I answered in fear as she kept on laughing.

Scaredy cat..... Just be yourself and that is all. The rest are just lies. She countered.

Wait but are you seriously not making your hair anymore??? I won't touch your hair that is? Stop being naive babe this is fashion!!! She added as she heaved a big sigh.

Stop being obessesed with touching my hair sis. I teased. I would still make my hair but without attachments. Please satisfy me bestie. I smiled.

Can't you just please me this once... I want it to come out so beautiful Aa'yat, just let do it this once okay. She pouted sadly.

I am so sorry babe, but can't. I am sure Junaid would have told me exactly what she  told me if he were here. I blushed as I mentioned "Junaid".

Habiba shook her head in an hashtag mockery and symphathy way as she pointed out. Junaid huh? Just say this is all about Junaid. This dude is really snatching and throwing away your personality from you bit by bit.

It is not that babe, I want to do this too. For Allah, for myself and for Junaid. We both chuckled as I mentioned Junaid.

It is okay, I have heard. I guess we just have to make it like that. She sighed in defeat as I thanked her with a yes! Smile.

Which hairstyle? She rolled her eyes.

Something simple. Just make it two steps.

Ahhh! Two steps?? Can't you make something more appealing?? Like shuku (a popular hairstyle made by Africans).