36

Aa'yat's POV

Welcome back sis, welcome back Aa'yat, my rommates all chorused as I came in. By that I meant Sabeerah and Inayat of course. Our last occupant was always no where to be found.

How have you been???

How was the journey back???

Hope it wasn't stressful???. They queried in turns.

No, Alhamdulilah it wasn't. I smiled out.

How was everyone at home??? Your mum to be precised. Inayat asked further.

Alhamdulilah all fine. I answered again.

I sat on my bed as I started undressing with caution almost immediately. I stood to where our lockers sat to pick one of my favorite flowered gowns.

I see everything that belongs to me is still as I left them. Uhmmmm how loyal... I chuckled as Sabeerah laughed in return.

Na'am Aa'yat, I made you something to eat since you informed us before your departure. Inayat smiled.

I was already thinking of how to freshen up quickly and then rush down to the cafeteria for a bite. She didnt say much, she just flashed smiles at me.

Awwwwww, that is so nice of you sister in law.
"Yes, you can finally have my brother to yourself" I grinned with my subconscious.

She didn't reply to that or better still pretended not to hear so as to avoid unnecessary questions I guess. The thought of her imagining I was giving her someone else other than Junaid.

I smiled out at that. What a sight it would be when I finally let her know the truth.
I would be like " As from today henceforth, refer to me only as mother in law😂"

Who was I kidding, Inayat is really sweet and deserves to be pampered. I just hope that junaid of a guy doesn't come out all naughty to her. I trust him though, he can be so affectionate when it comes to love.

Aa'yat! Aa'yat! Her calling out broke me out of my thought.

So what is your say on it huh? Are you going to eat now or you prefer to freshen up first? She smiled.

Awwww ... What a lovely wife she would make for my brother🌹🌹🌹

I looked up at the time and it was some minutes to dhur. Thank you so much sis, Jazakillahu khairan but I rather I freshen up first, pray dhur and then lastly eat. I smiled back at her cute face.

Okay then Ma Sha Allah that is nice. She smiled back as she went out with a kettle in her hand. Time for prayer I guess.

_______________________________________

So, that was it sis, Sabeerah snubbed his ass there and that instant. What was he feeling like huh? Ladies men???. Inayat laughed out uncontrollably.

Yes, it must have been that or he just wanted Eerah to pay him attention. I laughed back.

Sabeerah just stood there smiling sheepishly.
Gosh Ya Allah, I was really proud of myself and of what I did.

She stood in an act to demonstrate the incident for a perfect understanding.

"I was there at the Macdee joint, this very one opposite Amina here chatting with Inayat as usual and then he came walking towards me. My attention wasn't even there because we ain't the type to stare at the opposite sex and you know" she started while I nodded in return.

He just came from nowhere, not even a salaam o. He just stood with those his legs (Astagfirullah), he must have thought we were part of those fake hijabis who were just wearing hijabs for the sake of it.