Lazy Morning (Sannohashi/Mikado Sannoji x Syobai Hashimoto)

The morning was grey and quiet until the beeping of an alarm clock pierced the silence. Mikado raised his tired head and sleepily turned the alarm off. He yawned and looked behind him, seeing Syobai slumbering peacefully. It was only a matter of time until he woke up.

As he gazed upon the sleeping form of the broker, he remembered that Syobai was very busy yesterday and went to bed early. Mikado figured that he would probably be hungry, so he got out of bed.

He headed to the kitchen and pulled out some bacon from the fridge. He put the meat haphazardly in the pan and turned on the heat. Still tired and focused only on cooking the bacon, he didn't notice anyone else in the room until a hand touch his shoulder.

"Ayiiiiiie!" Mikado shrieked, letting go of the pan and turning around to threaten the other with a spatula.

Syobai just raised his eyebrow. "Not a very good weapon." He remarked, taking it from Mikado and putting it onto the counter. He did the same with the pan on the stove, turning off the heat as well so the house that he got dubiously legally doesn't burn down.

"Syobai...? Don't scare me like that!" Mikado pouted. Another thought came to mind. "Wait, why are you putting things away? I thought you had work?"

"Nah, I'm taking a day. Next transaction is long-term anyway." Syobai grabbed Mikado's arm and pulled him away from the stove.

"Wait, where are we going?" Mikado was confused, but not fighting the broker.

Syobai huffed, as if Mikado had missed the obvious. "Back to bed, where else?" He asked.

"Maybe to-"

"That was rhetorical." Syobai interrupted, opening the door to their bedroom and dragging Mikado inside. The other man didn't need any encouragement to get on the bed and under the covers, Syobai following suit.

Mikado latched onto the broker, snuggling up to him in need of affection. "Mmm... You're so warm..." He purred, being lulled towards sleep already.

The broker sighed, having gotten used to Mikado's clinginess, and quickly went back to sleep.

Art credit: yamarugii on instagram