Drunk (Setsuyoru/Setsuka Chiebukuro x Yoruko Kabuya)

(Warnings: alcohol/intoxication, spoilers for chapter 1 of SDRA2 and the members of Void!)

Yoruko looked at the clock in the guest house and sighed. "It's almost 10." She turned around and called over to the two other students, who were only semi-drunk. "Hey, we should get these guys back to the cruise!"

Emma turned to look at the clock as well. "Ah! You're right! I completely lost track of time." She realized with a surprised face.

Hajime only let out a surprised chuckle. "Alright, I think the same goes for the rest of us." He began walking towards the drunk spaceman. "I'm gonna take Yuri. You guys wanna grab the other two?"

"I'll take Setsuka then. Shinji looks tame enough for Emma to handle." The hostess observed, walking towards the drunken girl attempting to down another bottle.

Emma had already slipped herself under Shinji's arms and begun walking him to the entrance. "Wow, I feel like you're training me to become a hostess! But what do you mean by 'tame enough'?" She asked.

"Well, he isn't being silly or angry in the slightest, just cuddly. This one, on the other hand..." Yoruko looked at the billiards player hanging off her, who was giggling madly.

"Eyyy, Ruko! You ever notice how pretty you are, hehe!" Setsuka slurred, putting more of her weight onto the hostess.

Yoruko sighed irritably, though blushing at the compliment. "Jeez, you're all drunk! Let's just get you guys back." She followed Emma, who continued to help Shinji, outside the guest house as Hajime followed behind, helping Yuri stay on his feet.

"Hey, I'm gonna walk Yuri around a bit, help him get some fresh air." The boxer spoke. "I think it'll be good for him; for us. Seriously, how can a tiny guy like Yuri hold so much liquor without puking?"

"Didn't he say that he was part Russian?" Emma asked.

"Well, make sure to get yourselves back before the Monocruise's doors are locked." Yoruko reminded. With a short nod from the boxer, Hajime and Yuri slipped away from the group.

"Hey Rukooo, you know how much I love ya?" Setsuka giggled after saying that, nuzzling more into the hostess's shoulders, causing her to stiffen.

"H-Hey! Cut that out!" As the flustered hostess protested, Emma quietly laughed and decided to go at a faster pace than the other two. She had a feeling that Hajime was going to enact his plan, and who was she to get involved? She soon reached the cruise and headed inside with Shinji, getting the firefighter back to his room.

However, thanks to the efforts of the drunken billiards player, Yoruko took longer to get Setsuka back to her room. "Ruko, Ruko, Ruko... 't's such a pretty name... Perfect for a pretty girl..." Setsuka rambled as Yoruko's face was flushed bright crimson. "Can I have a kiss?"

"Wh- Wha- Gh- A kiss?!" Yoruko exclaimed. "N-No! You're drunk!"

"Please?" The girl begged, making a poor attempt at puppy eyes at the hostess.

Yoruko sighed. "Fine. But just one, okay?" Setsuka cheered and closed her eyes for the kiss. However, instead of kissing the drunken girl, she pressed two fingers against her lips.

Despite this, Setsuka was overjoyed. "Mwahaha! You're so beautiful! And a really good kisser!" She drunkenly laughed, embracing Yoruko in a crushing hug.

Yoruko quickly struggled out of it, used to being cuddled by drunks in her line of work. "Yeah, let's just get you to your room now." She rushed her words, hoping that they got to the the Monocruise before Setsuka made her pass out from embarrassment.

Art credit: Sorakabuishot on twitter