Seduction (Soruko/Sora x Yoruko Kabuya)

Yoruko had been looking a little down lately. All these days of investigating this island, and not a single clue on how to escape. Not to mention that they were trapped in a killing game.

Sora watched her from a distance, not sure on how to help her. Yoruko was one of her closest friends, and she didn't want to see her tsundere upset. However, she didn't have any ideas on what to do.

Suddenly, she was tapped on the shoulder. Sora turned around to find a concerned Setsuka looking at her. "Ra-ra, you seem troubled. You okay? Maybe big sis can help." She offered.

"Well, Yoruko seems upset, but I don't know how to help her." Sora explained. "I don't think she'd even accept my attempts to make her feel better."

Setsuka thought for a moment before snapping her fingers. "I know: you just need to work your charm on her!"

"My...charm?" Sora questioned.

"Yeah, she's completely smitten with you! Maybe if you flirt with her a bit, she'll be cheered up in no time!" Setsuka gave Sora a light push in Yoruko's direction encouragingly.

Sora looked back at Setsuka and nodded, then walked over to where the hostess was. "Hello, Yoruko." She greeted.

"Oh, Sora. Hey." Yoruko still looked down, though she managed a smile.

"How's my favourite person on the island doing?" She asked, watching Yoruko for any reactions.

"Well, I'm..." The wording of the question then registered in her mind and a light shade of pink dusted her cheeks. "F-Favourite- What?!"

"Yeah, you're the only one who has some common rationality in a situation like this." Sora explained, a smile coming onto her face. It was well known that Sora rarely smiled, but when she did, it meant that she was truly happy.

"I-I-Um..." The hostess stuttered, trying to get words out. "W-Wouldn't anyone else do the same?" She asked.

"Well, we're on this island with a large group of people, and you've seen how they are." The amnesiac replied. "But I don't just like that about you. You're also funny and easy to get along with."

"Eh? W-Why- What? I'm, ah-" Yoruko seemed to be unable to form words as Sora kept complimenting her. Her blush got darker the more flustered she got.

"You're also really pretty."

That seemed to be the final nail in the coffin. Yoruko buried her face in her hands and whimpered. "Soraaaa..." She groaned, her face completely red from embarrassment.

Sora just wrapped her arms around the hostess, happy that she cheered her up.

Art credit: YiGFlUeegQ5eaVe on twitter