Chapter 5

I couldn't get over the fact that my innocent Lavender had just kissed me

I couldn't get over the fact that my innocent Lavender had just kissed me. She just bloody kissed me. KISSED ME.

Sure it was only on the cheek but I couldn't forget the sudden feeling of bliss when her velvety lips connected with the skin of my cheek. The way my brain suddenly became a void of nothingness and the only thing my brain could process were the pleasurable shivers that rippled down my spine all the way to my toes. No part of my body was left unsatisfied.

I felt alight with contentment and need. I was sure there was even a hint of pink that rose onto my face the minute her addictive lips made contact with my skin.

What the fuck was happening to me? I am a man. Why the fuck am I a blushing mess after just being kissed on the cheek? Not even on the lips. This girl was going to be the death of me and I've only known her for a few hours.

She just makes me feel this strong pull towards her. The feeling that I have to protect and posses her. Jealousy coursing through my veins when any other man would look at her like they wanted to devour something that was mine.

Her short skirts drove me crazy. And her innocence and naivety made my desire for her grow even more. The need to give her everything she had most probably not have experienced before.

To be the first one to touch her in such a scandalous and sexual way. To be the first one to make her a moaning mess underneath me until she's begging me to let her finish. To be the first one to experience the tightness of her pussy as I fuck her for hours on end.

⛔️ WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

I had to pull over the car as I was getting too distracted by my own sexual frustration. My cock was throbbing in my pants. There was a large tent that was begging to be touched. Luckily, I was on a deserted road so I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my fly and took off my pants along with my boxers. I grabbed my dick and began to stroke thinking about my innocent Lavender

I can still remember the feeling of desire that clouded my senses when she was unknowingly grinding against me at lunch. The friction of her ass rubbing my cock made me instantly loose focus on everything but her.

I stroked faster.

The fact she didn't even know what she was doing turned me on even more. I just couldn't resist growling to  the dirty things I would love to do to her in her ear. To nip at the skin on her neck just so I can have a taste of her.

I stroked even faster and began groaning and moaning while throwing my head back.

The way she tried to secretly squeeze her thighs together ,without me noticing, tells me she was turned on just as much as me. She enjoyed when I spoke like that to her. When I told how I wanted to fuck her from behind in the restroom, with nothing but her skirt on, and watch her wonderful voluminous tits bounce in the mirror and hear her moaning my name continuously .