Chapter 9

Another song I highly recommend
you

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Carlos' POV

Dinner went as I expected it to go. Very Business-like. It was mainly Christopher talking about the ideas he had for the deal with my father and Robbie.

My father's company does a lot of construction and they have a massive office in the middle of New York. This is where all the architects and interior designers work and come up with plans. He also owns some of the buildings, businesses and land in New York and most of them in New Jersey.

However, Christopher's and Robbie's company was more involved in the the business and retail side of the work world. They sold a lot of products and owned most of the buildings and land in New York while my father owned the rest.

They have apparently been in business together since they all started their companies. All of them went to the same university in Washington, The George Washington University. So they knew each other from there but lost contact when they began focusing on building their companies and they all had eventually found love and made a family.

This deal involves Christopher and Robbie purchasing a very important piece of land of my father that they then plans to build a 5 star hotel and casino on. So he needs my father to agree to sell the land and then they want him to do the construction on it.

To be honest, it's a pretty good deal because not only is he getting millions from Christopher for the land but he's also getting millions from him for the construction as well which will take about a year to do. The only reason he's being stubborn is because he's got another business deal of another company for the land.

This company is called Robinson.Co. Do you want to know who's mother owns it? Blake Robinson's. The fucking imbecile that tried looking under my angel's skirt today. Yeah that scumbag.

While his father's a lawyer, his mother owns a business in the city that is in competition with Robbie and Christopher's. So she's trying to buy the land of my father so she can build the casino and hotel that they want to build on it. Not very original, right?

Even though my father is closer with Robbie and Christopher, he can't let his personal life cloud the decisions he makes in his business life. He needs to think which one will be better and more profitable for him. And also will give him a good image and be good publicity.

In my opinion, I would go with  Mr Rose and Mr White. Mainly because ,from what I've seen today, they seem like decent, loyal and reliable business men.

However, I can't say the same for Sally Robinson. I met her once in New Jersey at a Charity event and she seemed like the biggest bitch and snob going around. I've also heard she's involved in some dirty shit from the media. I've heard she's had more affairs then I've  had broken noses which is quite unbelievable.

The rest of the dinner was spent with Antonio keeping a sceptical eyes on me. I swear he thinking I'm going to harass his sister which I would never do. She's too precious for me to jeopardise everything I want with her just because I couldn't be patient.

He seems like an over-protective older brother. I guess her whole family is a bit cautious with her around boys seeing as she was surprised when her father allowed her to be friends with me.