𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮✔︎

。・゚゚・ It Was See You Later Not Goodbye・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒ Third Person ₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒ Third Person ₓₒ:°*

As the girl was rushing around her room throwing things into her book bag, to go see her boyfriend and best friends play the show of there life's. She had yet to hear about the incident that happened only moments ago.

As she was walking down her steps towards her front door she got an unexpected phone call. "Hey Bobby I'm on my way. Are the guys there already?" "...Rowen I'm sorry." "About what, what happened?" The blue eyed girl questioned the boy on the other line as she stood frozen at the bottom off her steps.

"It's the boys..." "What about the boy, are they ok? What's going on Bobby? Where's Luke?" The girl's eyes started to become glossy form worry. "...T-there gone, there dead." "W-what are you talking n-no no no no, we just saw them, what are you talking about, Bobby tell me your joking."

"...I'm so sorry Ro." The boy spoke one last time before the line went dead. It took a minute for the blue eyed girl to take in every thing that just happened. And when she processed it. She let out an earth shattering scream as she fell to her knees and sobbed.

*°:ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ:°*

"Wow, where are we." Reggie spoke, we were in a dark room with little light surrounding us. "Oh my gosh we died, we're dead!" Alex said before sitting down starting to cry. "Alex, calm down where gonna be fine."

"I knew those's street dogs tasted funny." Alex cried "Aww street dogs, who knew something we loved so dearly would end up killing us. God bless Rowen and Bobby for not coming with us." Alex shook his head.

"Oh my gosh Rowen! No no no, I have to get back to Rowen." "And how do you suppose your gonna do that were dead remember." Alex said looking up at me tears still in his eyes. "Dam it, we left her, with nothing. And what about our parents?"

"Well-" Reggie started but then got cut off from this screaming that came out of nowhere. We all covered our ears to try to quiet the noise. But it soon stopped. "What was that?!" "I don't know." "Welp were doomed." Alex said before going back to crying.

I really hope Rowen and my parents are ok.

*°:ₓₒRowen's Povₓₒ:°*

No this isn't happening I can't lose them. I can't lose him. "Honey what's wrong?!?" My mom asks rushing over to me. "They're gone mom. He's gone. We said see you later not goodbye. I'm never gonna see them again. I'm never gonna see him again." I sob as my mom pulled me into her arms to hold me.

And we sat like that for a while. The next day I had no energy I didn't even want to get out of bed but I had to. Today I was going to check on his parents and ask if I could take a few things from his room.

I hadn't really slept much that night either because every time I close my eyes I see his face. I know he's not far but at the same time he's not close enough to hold me.

After I had gotten ready I started the walk to his house. It wasn't far and today was a nice day. I started to remember all the times Luke would climb threw my window and he'd show me a few songs he wrote. And we even sing a couple together.

I didn't even realize that I had started to cry and that I already ended up at his house. I wipe my tears away and walk up to the door. I hesitate a little to ring the doorbell and when I do it only takes a few seconds till I meet an even more broken face than mine.

It was Luke's mom Emily. I open my mouth to speak but before I could say anything she pulls me into a hug. "How are you sweetheart?" She speaks in a tone which I could tell she had been crying.

"Not the best but it's only been a day. What about you guys?" I reply in the same tone as she pulled away and stepped aside for me to walk in which I did. "It's hard, our last conversation didn't end on good terms."

"I know that, and you should know that he loved you so much and just didn't say it enough." I say looking at one of his baby pictures which brings a small smile to my face. "I know I just wish I could have apologize. You should know I envy you Rowen." "Me why I'm a complete mess?"

"Because you supported him no matter what, which is something I should have done. The love you two had for one another was beyond this world." I smile at her. "Umm do you think I could keep a few things from his room?" "Of course go ahead sweetie."

I make my way to his room. I know he hasn't slept in here in a while but it's like just yesterday we were sitting here singing together. I take two of his hoodies, a few of his shirts, and one of his necklaces.

Before I left his mom told be that his funeral will be next week. As she spoke we were both on the brim of tears. When I got home Bobby came by later to bring me Luke's guitar, we talked a little. And after he left all I could do was cry.

Everything just hurts like hell.