𝗠ᅩ𝗲𝗺𝗌𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝟭/𝘁𝗯𝗮

Time :1994

Time :1994

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

The blonde hair girl poured the last bag of popcorn into a big bowl with a smile on her face. Then the door bell rang and she rushed to answer it.

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

I opened the door with a smile on my face. "Hi" "hey" Luke said leaning into kiss me and I met him halfway. I pull away pulling him inside. "So I got everything ready. I say leading him to the living room.

"This is gonna be great." He says grabbing my waist and spinning me around to face him and I let out a little giggle. "Do you know what you wanna watch first." "Y-" "wait no let me guess, Buffy The Vampire Slayer?" "You know we so well." I say smiling at him then placing a kiss on his lips.

We were on opposite ends of the couch legs entangled with one another's and now we were halfway through our second movie, then I noticed Luke had pulled a camera.

"What are you doing?" I say smile at him. "I, am, recoding you." "Yes but why." "Because you are the most beautiful girl in the universe." "Luke." I said kind of pouting.

"Rowen. I love you." "And I love you, but why." "Why what?" "What are you recording Luke." "Umm Im making a documentary." "Sure you are, can you turn it off so we can finish the movie." "Fine." As he placed the camera down I crawled up to lay on his chest.

"I am so madly in love with you Rowen." "And I'm so madly in love with you." I say looking up at him and he leans down and places a kiss on my lips.

Time : 1994

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

A blond haired girl sat on her bed writing down lyrics that popped up in her head. But rocks being thrown at her window drew her away from her book. As she got up and looked out our window a smile immediately was brought to her face when she saw the person behind the flying rocks.