𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

。・゚゚・Stand Tall・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

"I just wish you were here." Julie cried in the alleyway outside the orpheum. A woman walked by with a bag of flowers and stopped when she saw Julie. She pulled one of the flowers out of the bag and handed it to Julie with a smile before walking away.

Julie cried a little more as she held the flowers closer.

"Julie?" Rowen said appearing in front of the crying girl with tears in her eyes as well. "Rowen?!. Where are the guys." "I don't know they were right behind me." The girl spoke freaking out a little bit as tears rolled down her face.

"Calm down it's gonna be ok." "No it's not! Nothings ever gonna be ok again. Because once they cross over I'm gonna be alone again. And I can't go through that again, I can't lose them all over again Julie." The girl stated historically cry.

"I just can't" all she said before Julie tackled the girl in a hug. "Yes it is ok, just calm down." "No it's not, because they don't have to crossover, at least not right now. They don't have to leave me, there choosing to, there choosing you." Rowen said pulling away whipping her tears a little.

"...What?" "Just- just forget it, don't you have a show to play, the boys should be here any minute." "But what if there not?" "N-no there gonna be here, I'm sure of it, Caleb just wanted to say something or something, or maybe they just wanted to have a minute before they came here making sure this is really what they want. There going to be here."

"You know the lyrics Ro, why don't you just preform with me, please?" "Are you sure, I'm sure they'll be here a-" "Rowen, please." "...Fine." The two walked back inside. "Rowen what are you doing here?" Flynn asked as she came up to the two.

"It's a long story, can I get a microphone." Rowen said to the tech guy which Julie nodded to. He soon rushed back with a microphone. "So that means the guys are here?" "Not exactly."

"Welcome to the orpheum live! Now give it up for Julie and the phantoms. " Julie gave Rowen a teary eyed smile before they walked away onto the stage.

The crowded cheered as they walked out and Julie placed the dahlia on top of they keyboard and picked up the microphone. "Hi, I'm Julie." "And I'm Rowen." "Id like to dedicate this song to my mom, who's been there with me every time I've played. And I'd also like to thank her for not giving up on me."

Julie spoke looking up. "I'd also like to dedicate this song to three special friends, who have changed our lives completely," Julie smiled at Rowen before looking back at the crowd. "Who have brought music back to me. It was there dream to play here, this is for them this song is for anyone who lost there way. Step into your greatness. Don't give up. Stand tall."

Use ur imagination kitty girls, Rowen was singing with Julie, and when Luke came in she said by Luke the whole time and they had there little moment yada yada.

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

I held onto Luke's hand tight as we poofed away and land in front of Julie's garage. "Guys this is like the first place she'll come." Alex said. "We have no where else to go." Luke said before they all got hit by a jolt. And a few tears ran down there face and mines. I can tell there getting more painful every time it happens.

I pulled Luke closer to me. "We just need to stay quiet." I just silently nod as we walked threw the door. As we stumbled in Alex and Reggie dropped to the floor. And I helped Luke as we sat down.

He sat in between my legs his head on my stomach as I rested my back on the chair and played with his hair as he silently sobbed. "I love you guys, and I sorry that you have to through this." "I love you" Luke said looking up at me.

"We love you to Ro." Alex spoke "yeah." I let out a soft sigh.

Then Julie walked in.

Bebe Thoughts 💭 I hate to do this butthere's only one more chapter left🥲

Bebe Thoughts 💭
I hate to do this but
there's only one more chapter
left🥲. Y'all can't hate me
once y'all read it should
I reveal big time information
here🤭 ok I will. So like
Y'all gonna figure out you
Rowen doesn't get stamped😛.