𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

。・゚゚・First Person・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒThird Personₓₒ:°*

The next day after Luke left Julies school he went looking for Rowen at the HGC. He knocked on her door before walking in.

"Hey Ro-, have you been crying." Luke spoke as he saw Rowen with puffy eyes sitting on her bed. "Um no I'm fine" the clearly sad girl sniffled as she got up from her bed.

"Ro what's wrong, you can tell me, did I do something?" "No, no, you didn't do anything I'm ok I promise, I'm fine ok." "Rowen, I'm your boyfriend, I can tell when somethings up just tell me." "I-it's stupid ok." The girl spoke as the boy in front of her stepped closer and took the girl hands in his.

"It's not stupid if your upset over it," "I- I'm sorry" is all the girl said before she poofed away. The boy sighed as he made his way back to his friends.

The three boys sat in the garage getting ready to practice. "Do you guys know what's up with Rowen, I went to see her and she was really upset I could tell she was crying." Alex and Reggie shared a look with each other before looking back at Luke.

"Great you guys know and I don't, whatever, look we add the echoes during the chorus then when Julie comes in with the Melody, it's gonna sound perfect."

They all heard a thud and saw Willie. "Again what's that all about?" Reggie spoke before Alex runs outside.

When Alex came back in they started practicing, and Alex was hitting the drums off rhythm. They stopped "Alex you alright?" Luke asked his clearly upset friend.

"Yeah I'm good. Why?" "I know its tough man people say you'll never forget your first ghost. Maybe that's true! I'm sure they'll be others." "Yeah thanks."

"And Alex, your a great drummer and a great guy ok? I wouldn't let all that stuff get in between you and what you love." "I don't know man, sometimes a little fire can make things better on stage. Like you and Julie."

Reggie said that last part without thinking and Immediately regretted it. "Uhh what's that supposed to mean?" Luke said confused.

"Come on everyone can see the way you look at her when you sing! You guys ooze chemistry. And maybe that's the reason someone is so upset." "He's right, you may never forget your first ghost but Rowen was your first person."

"Ok first never say ooze again, and I have chemistry with everyone that I sing with." "He's right you need to go get Ro bring her here and show her that song."

"Ok." "Go!" "I'm going, I'm going." Luke say before poofing off to find Rowen. As Alex and Reggie poof away to.

Julie was sitting in her school's music room as Flynn came up to her.

"Yeah but the whole time we were dancing I was thinking about Luke." "Seriously, first called it, second Luke is next level." "I know and now I think Nick likes me, Nick! Me and Luke just clicked he's so-"

"Not real, you can make all the music you want with him but he'll alway be a phantom, and not to mention he has a girlfriend." "I know and I don't wanna hurt her, she just so perfect." "She is really pretty, and her voice is amazing." "Flynn!"

"Sorry right, so where gonna send Nick a nice little friendly text inviting him to your party tonight."

Luke had found Rowen and brought her back to the studio. "Look I know why your upset and I'm sorry." Luke says dragging the girl into the garage. "They told you didn't they, I told you it was stupid..., I'm sorry."

The girl spoke as she stood in the middle of the garage looking down at her feet. Luke stood in front of his girl and lifted her head up from her chin. So now they were starting into each other's eyes.

Him looking into her blue ones and her looking into his hazel ones. "Don't apologize baby, I want you to tell me how you feel, I wanna be in the loop not left out, and if anything I'm sorry. It's always gonna be me and you, and occasionally the guys." The girl let out a soft giggle as her boy placed a passionate kiss on her lips.

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

As Luke pulled away he walked over to grab his notebook. "I want you to sing this." "Ok" I smile I say taking the book from his hand. "Everything's on that one page so don't look over it just sing."

*°:ₓₒ Julie's Pov ₓₒ:°*

I had just got back from school and was making my way to the garage to see if the boys where there. But as I got to the door I heard voices. It was Luke and Rowen, he brought her here. "Do you think Julie would mind if I used her piano."

"Yeah I would mind." I silently huffed as I listened to them from the other side of the door. "No I don't think so." Ugh.

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

"Ok then." I smile at him as I sit down and he leans on the opposite side of the piano from me just looking at me with a smile on his face.