𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗜𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱

。・゚゚・Back Together ・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒThird Personₓₒ:°*

When Luke poofed back to the garage, with a look of confusion as he saw the three practicing. "Grab your guitar we've got work to do." Luke gave the girl a small smile before grabbing his guitar. "What made you come back?" Luke said walking back over to Julie.

"I realized how important music is to all of us, and we've lost so much already we can't lose this to." "Thanks, and speaking of," Luke started turning to face the boys.

"Rowens gonna be there tonight" Luke smiled "wait really" Alex spoke with a smile. "Yeah, long story short she can be seen by lifers when she wants to, and she's gonna preform a song she wrote about us."

"She wrote a song about us, I'm so honored, wait that's means she's gonna see us preform, I'm kind of nervous." "What why we've preformed in front of her like a thousand times," "yeah like forever ago."

"Umm who's Rowen" "yeah Luke who's Rowen?" Reggie taunted he friend. "She's my girlfriend" Luke smiled "who has a killer voice might I add." "Oh..." Julie spoke with jealousy lingering on her voice.

"Ok ok, enough Rowen talk. All right boss where we at." "Let's take it from the pre chores, oh and happy birthday by the way.

" "Let's take it from the pre chores, oh and happy birthday by the way

Bebe Thoughts 💭
And the story
continues 😌. Next
chapter will be longer just
wanted to get this part out of
the way 😋. Like, Comment, And
Tell Your Friends ❤️.