𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬✔︎

。・゚゚・Missing Her・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ⋆:°*

We played the song that me and Reggie wrote for Flynn. And Julies officially joined the band, or I guess you can say we joined her band.

I let out a sight and stand up. "Guys I gotta go do something I'll be back." "Yeah, ok." I nod at them before poofing off.

I'm now standing in front of Rowens old house. I sigh as I walk up to the door and walk threw it. It's quite and nothing really changed in here, everything was the same. I don't see her mom any where so I make my way up to her room.

As I stepped into her room it looks like no one's slept in here for years but everything was in exact a place. It also felt cold in here. I notice a familiar purple box sitting on her dresser.

She saw it. Did she like it? What am I kidding it probably hurt her even more.

I see my guitar in place right next to her bed. I smile that she kept it.

I walk over to her closet and see she had a lot of my things in here on one side. I close it and walk over to her dresser and pick up a picture from of her, me, Alex, Reggie, and Bobby.

We were all laughing. We were all happy. We were all together. "What happened to you Rowen? Where are you?"

I place the picture down and make my way downstairs to leave. But then I see her mom in the kitchen. She sitting at the table, crying.

In front of her is a computer. She soon pushed it away from her and cried even more. What was she looking at.

I walk over to the computer and see a news article about... Rowen.

She died, in a car accident... on her birthday.

No this can't be, then this my fault. I-I...I-i.

"I'm so sorry."

I poofed back to the garage and there was Reggie and Alex were laughing. "Hey Luke your back." "What's wrong, where'd you go?" "I have to tell you guys something..." I say looking at them with glossy eyes.

"What happened dude?" Alex says as they walk over to me. "Umm, I, I went to Rowen's house."

"Really was she there?" "No..., because she died." "What!?!" "Wait when?!." "On her birthday. She got into a car accident." I say letting a few tears roll down my cheeks. I look up to see Alex crying to and Reggie wiping away his tears.

"Do you think she crossed over." Reggie asks as me and Alex wipe out faces. "Of course she did, it's Rowen. I need a minute I'll be back." I say before grabbing my note book and poofing off once again.

I'm on top of the orpheum sign. I just opened my note book and started writing.

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

"Rowen." Willie smiles as he comes over to sit next to me. "Someones happy." "Well I met someone, after you left." "Well then tell me more then."

"Well he's new to this whole ghost things, him and his friends but he's really cool though." "Well then I'm really happy for you." I smile at him. "Thanks, and hey I can't wait till your performance your gonna kill it. Pun intended."