𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴✔︎

。・゚゚・We've Got Each Other・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒThird Personₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒThird Personₓₒ:°*

The boys stood in the sand staring at a bike shake. "A bike shake right where my house used to be!" Reggie spoke in sadness. "Yeah im sorry man" his brown haired friend spoke to him.

"They made the Meyersons into a noodle shop. Why couldn't they have they made mine into a pizzeria or something." "They tore down the whole neighborhood." The blonde boy slightly whispered.

"Everyone's gone, family, friends, Bobby, Rowen, everyone." "I wonder what there doing, I think we should try and find them next." "They probably just got old and moved on like everyone else." Luke said in a calm tone as he stood on a log.

"Dude how are you being so casual about this, what about Ro? Don't you wanna figure out what happened to everybody?"

"Let's be real for a second. It's not like we were close to our families. Reggie your parents were a fight away from a divorce. And Alex I-, your parents were never cool when you told them you were gay."

"Yeah but we had Rowen, whenever we needed a place to stay for nights on end she never hesitated to let us in. When we didn't have the support for our parents we had it from her and that feeling was so much better. Especially for me when I told my parents I was gay. Don't you just wanna see how she's doing, if she's happy."

Truth is Luke wanted nothing more then to go and see Rowen, but he was scared of what he might see. A happy girl and her family, and her boyfriend who died years ago was just a distant memory.

"I don't know ok. None of us had it great! All right? But at least we had something. You know what we have now.?" "I don't know man, cool teleportation skills?" "I'll tell you what we have since the day we came together. We have us."

"But we're not us with out her." "I know, but we're the only family we have left right now. The only family we're ever gonna need. You know what else we have."

"I'm gonna guess death breath." "No, our music you dork! We have music you guys people can hear us when we play! They can't see us but they can feel. If I had my guitar I'd play for all these people right now just like we used to at the pier."

"But they can't tip what they can't see." "It's not about the money Reggie. I just wish I had my guitar." Luke said and when he turned around his guitar appearing in his hand and the sudden impact caused him to take an unsteady step back."

"How did you do that?" "I-I I-I just wished for it and then it just came into my hands." "I wish I had a puppy." Reggie says closing his eyes really tightly and holding out his hands. When he opened his and saw he had nothing he tried again.

"A hamsters?" "Pizza?" "Rowen?" He sighed and plopped down onto the sand as he saw none of the things he asked for appeared. "I know something that will cheer you you." Luke smiled before he started playing the guitar.

"Come Reginald."

"A one two three four."

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

"Woah oh oh oh, this band is back." I hummed as I was writing my song I was gonna preform in a couple of nights."Woah oh oh oh, this band is back."

"Hey Ro" "hey what's up." "So me being a great friend and all I think it's time to look for your boys again." "I've looked everywhere already Willie." "Yeah 3 years ago." I let out a sigh.

"Well I don't even know where to start." "Have you tried there favorite places?" "Yes" "there house's?" "They all mostly got torn down." "What about where you guys would practice and stuff."

"I... I hadn't thought of that." "I'm a genius I know." I laugh at him playfully hitting his arm. "We'll go tomorrow I really have to get this song done." "Ok." He said before poofing out.

I know there not gonna be there, I've come to terms that I won't see them again, I think. But I'll be nice to see there things again.

Bebe Thoughts 💭 And another chapter ur welcome 😊

Bebe Thoughts 💭
And another
chapter ur welcome 😊