𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

。・゚゚・Look At Her・゚゚・。

*°:⋆ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ⋆:°*

*°:ₓₒ Rowen's Pov ₓₒ:°*

I was in a dressing room sitting in a robe, curling my hair. Then all of a sudden Willie comes in closing the door behind himself. "Hey will" I say curling another piece of my hair.

"Ro there coming, and I'm kinda nervous but I'm playing it cool." "Who's coming?" I say looking at him threw the mirror. "That new ghost that I met, him and his friends, they need some help from Caleb."

"Well just relax, everything's going to go just fine tonight, I'm gonna sing my song, your gonna be cheering me on from the crowd, and there gonna walk out of here unmarked and with the answers they needed."

"I really hope so. Uh I got go, I'm gonna go meet them to bring them here, good luck Ro." "You to." I smile at him as he poofs away.

I finished getting ready. I was in a loose but tight silk white dress, white lace heals, I also did a glitter eyeshadow look. And glued some gems around my eyes.

While I was in the middle of getting ready I heard Caleb singing, which means I'm going on soon.

I'm now standing up looking myself in the mirror. I look amazing. "Well don't you look gorgeous" Caleb says walking into the room. "Thank you" I smile at him "well then are you ready?" I nod "then I'll grabs everyone's attention."

*°:⋆ₓₒLuke's Povₓₒ⋆:°*

"Dude it's ok we don't have to watch the other movies." "Oh no I want to I need to make sure Hans didn't die in vein."

"Everyone, may I have your attention, tonight we have a fan favorite preforming tonight." Caleb says standing on the stage. So me and Reggie make our way back to Alex and Willie and sit down. "So please take your seats and turn you attention to the stage. And Please welcome Ms Rowen Pierce."

My breathing hitched. And I look over at the boys to see if they heard what I heard. And there staring at the stage with a shocked mix with confused look.