Creating the team

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George woke up around 8 am, a normal time for everyone, exept if you went to sleep around midnight. He sighed, pulling himself up and out of bed was becoming more and more difficult by the day, since his depression was getting worse. He put on his slippers, pink puffy and warm ones (SANS REFERENCE AM I RIGHT!!?), they were a gift from Dream, it was supposed to be a joke but he grew quite attached to those. 

He went to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast, the usual, toast, butter, marmalade, milk or tea, it really depended on the day and today he was craving milk and chocolate powder. While the milk heated up he went to the bathroom to wash his face. Before he started eating his breakfast he went to the counter and took out a small bottle with some white pills in it, the container had a sticker wich read 'UNDER PRESCRIPTION ONLY', he took two and placed the bottle back to were it was.

Those antidepressant were helping but GOD THEY TASTED BITTER! George cringed at the thought he had to swallow not one but two of them, since when he told the doctors that the pills weren't helping anymore they upped the dosage. He sighed again and swallowed the pills.

While he ate breakfast he checked the minecraft wiki, the episode from yesterday got him curious about it. He kept scrolling down, looking even in the comments and in the forum, finding nothing. "I guess it really was just a glitch" he had almost gave up until a slim line on a forum caught his eye. 

It was a really old comment, too old to refer about this version but he read it anyway. 'When the calling stone appears, a selected party of a number as double as the angles of the sun shall join the adventure to find themselves.'

"The calling stone?" he gave the comment a quizzical look, he tried contacting the owner of it but to no avail, the account has been cancelled.

He placed down his phone and started thinking, mumbling to himself .

"A selected party of a number as double as  the angles of the sun?? The hell is that supposed to mean? The sun doesn't have ang-" he stopped mid-sentence, their sun didn't have edges, but the minecraft one did.

"The sun has 4 angles, so this means... 8 players" he looked at the clock, it was almost 10 am, so in America it would be 5 am.

"I'm gonna give them a call in a few hours, in the mean time" 

He took his phone and started calling someone. The phone rang for quite some time before someone picked up.

"You better have some fucking good reason for waking me up on a fucking sunday Gogy!" the voice on the other end said with an hint of murdering intent into it.

 "Happy to hear you too Tommy".