A breath of life

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM, TECHNO AND SAPNAP POV

Dream and Techno ran inside the forest to look for Sapnap, while Tubbo and Tommy stayed behind to heal Bad, they searched around for a few minutes, not finding anything.

"Where is he?" Dream's question was answered by a blood curling scream. They looked at each other.

"That must be him!" Techno nodded "It sounded like it came from that direction" they ran deeper inside the forest, spotting a well hidden cave.

"There!" they ran inside, noticing a small light coming from it's depths, a figure kneeling beside it. They stopped.

"Nick?" Dream called unsure, upon not receiving a response he grabbed the handle of his sword, slowly approaching the figure. As he got closer he could make out a white bandana tied around his head and there was only one person who wore it.

"Nick? What are you doing?" he could see he was holding something in his arms quietly crying.

He walked up behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Nick what are yo-" he stopped mid sentence, seeing he was holding Angela, her left arm completely black and her skin pale.

Techno darted to his side, pressing a hand on her neck to check for a heartbeat, not finding any, his eyes widened.

"Techno?" Dream called, his voice wavering, he stayed silent.

"She's..." 

"Gone...." Sapnap finished, his voice hoarse from screaming, he lifted his gaze, meeting Dream's.

"She's gone..." he said in an empty voice, his puffy red eyes still filled with tears. The cave fell silent, no one uttered a word for several minutes, Dream kneeled down next to him.

"Come on... let's go back to the others" he suggested, Sapnap weakly nodded, taking Angela in his arms, lifting her up bridal style. They silently walked out of the cave and back in the clearing where Tubbo, Tommy and Bad were.

"I'm not leaving" he muttered on their way back, catching their attention "What?" 

"I'm not going back with you, i'll stay here" he said in a flat voice, not bothering to meet his gaze.

"Nick you can't be serious" he didn't respond "You can't just stay here, leave everything and everyone like that" he said angrily.

"There is nothing for me to go back to now that she's gone" he responded, tightening his grip on her. Techno placed a hand on his shoulder.

"How about you give it some thoughts? Take a few days to ponder your choice, then, when you are calmer, you can decide" he proposed, receiving a slow nod in response from him.

They reached the clearing in a few minutes, noticing that Bad was now healed and heading towards them, Tubbo and Tommy in toe.

Dream ran up to them, taking Bad aside.