The trial

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA, DREAM AND GEORGE POV

"The fuck are you two doing here?! I can't let you alone five minutes without you getting into massive trouble!" she whisper-yelled in an angry voice.

"Angela!" they both hugged her, making her fall back.

"I've never been more happy to see you!" George shouted, she placed a hand on his mouth shushing him.

"Shut the fuck up! Keep your voice down if you don't want to be eaten" she whispered, looking around anxiously.

"We need to get out fast. Follow me" the two nodded, following her towards the far end of the cave, where another tunnel stood.

"What is this place?" George asked in a low voice "It's the alpha nest. It's where most of the dragons are born and the house of the parliament" she explained, ducking under a dragon tail.

"Parliament? Dragons have a parliament?" Dream questioned, confused.

"Yes they do, and they aren't really friendly towards me or humans in general, that's why we need to leave befor-" she stopped mid-sentence when she noticed all the dragon stand up.

"Shit! Get down!" she hurriedly said, kneeling to the ground, Dream and George copied her.

"What is going on?" Dream asked confused, only to be shushed by Angela "Be quiet" she looked at the center of the cave, frowning, when she saw six large dragon walk in, each sitting in their nest, letting the center one and the far left one empty.

"Are these dragon the parliament?" George asked whispering, she nodded "Why are two missing?" she cringed at the question, not wanting to answer. The dragons sat back down, allowing them to leave.

"Come on, we need to hurry" she said, pulling their arms and dragging them away. She needed to get them out before-

"Good afternoon my fellow dragons" the fire dragon said in a strong voice.

"DID THAT DRAGON JUST TALKED!?!" Dream yelled, catching the dragons attention. 

"Fuck!" Angela swore, taking out her sword "Get behind me" the two obliged, taking out their sword and preparing for the fight.

"I swear, if we don't die now i will kill you myself later Clay!" she shouted angrily, her eyes darting around, looking for an escape route but not finding any.

"Well well well, look who decided to show up" the fire dragon said, flying up to where they were, the other dragons moved to the side.

"What are you doing here Angela? I thought i told you to never show your face here again" he growled, showing his large teeth, Angela gulped.

"I'm just here to get back those two idiots, they got here by accident. We will leave immediately" she tried to keep a calm voice but inside she was freaking out, the dragon smirked.