The fire

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Angela darted inside the house, heading straight to the room on the left and opening different chests, gathering what she needed. She told Dream to call everyone in the living room, the urge in her voice was enough to make him rush toward where each one of them was, quickly gathering everyone.

"What is going on? I was having a nice time farming potatoes" Techno complained while being dragged into the room by Dream.

"Alright i got everyone!" he said to her, placing his hands on his knees and breathing heavily. Angela quickly gave a bucket to each one of them.

"Ok listen, there's a fire spreading near the forest, we need to stop it before it reaches the nest of the forest dragons or it'll be a genocide. I'll go fetch the water dragons to put out the fire, so i need you to contain it until i come back" she hastily explained "Hop on Adam and Eve, they'll take you there!" she finished, darting out again and quickly leaving with Sky.

"Let's go then!" Bad yelled, running outside, followed by the rest of the group, they hopped on the dragons back and took off. Dream kept his eyes closed tight for the entire time, George holding his hand. By the time they reached the forest the fire had already started to spread across, they could see the forest dragons run away from it, some of them badly injured.

They hastily landed and separated into three groups. Tommy and Tubbo helped evacuate the dragon into the plains, away from the fire. Wilbur, Bad, Sapnap and George poured water on the trees while Dream and Techno cut down the one already on fire to stop it from spreading. They tried their best but the wind kept pushing the ember deeper into the forest and starting new small fires all around them.

"Dream! At this rate we'll get surrounded, we need to back off!" Techno yelled, coughing through the smoke, a branch fell in front of Dream, surprising him and making him take a few steps back.

"Ok, let's meet up with the others!" he yelled, running back to where Bad and his team was. Large mountains of fire started to raise from all direction, cutting off their escape routes one by one.

"We need to hurry!" Techno yelled noticing that the last escape route was about to be blocked by a falling tree, they sprinted forward, the tree falling on them. Techno looked up, seeing the tree right above him, he closed his eyes and braced for the impact but he felt something pushing him forward and out of its trajectory, making him land face first. When he looked back he saw Dream stuck under the ember trunk, clearly in pain.

"DREAM!!" he yelled, standing up and running towards him, trying to lift the tree to free his friend.

"BAD, GEORGE, SAPNAP HELP ME!!" Techno yelled to them, the group quickly rushing to his aid, helping lift the trunk enough to allow Dream to slip under it, they dragged him away and put off the small fire on his clothes.

"Are you ok?!" George asked worried, Dream nodded, holding his side.

"I think i broke something" he said with a short breath, immediately starting to cough. Techno gave him a cooked potato and he hurriedly started to tear into it, felling the pain alleviate a little. The roar of the spreading fire brought them back to reality.