The aftermath

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE (BUT ANGELA) POV

George's eyes fluttered open, he slowly lifted his head from the keyboard, feeling the left side of his face start to tingle due to the position he fell asleep.

He looked around, he was back in his apartment. He was back home.

"It worked..." he whispered, a smile appearing on his face "It really worked!" he said a bit louder.

"George?" he heard his name resonate into his ears, it was only then that he realized he had still his headset on.

"Dream?" he called, moving the mouse to reactivate the screen of his computer, he saw discord was still open and he was still in the call with the others.

"Can you guys hear me?" Techno asked "I can" Wilbur responded.

"Are we all here?" Dream asked.

"Me, Tubbo and Wilbur are, so the important people are safe" Tommy said in a cocky tone, making George roll his eyes.

"I'm here" Bad said, George echoed, so did Techno.

"Nick?" Dream called, not receiving an answer "Nick are you there?" another moment of silence passed.

"Yeah i'm here, sorry my mic was muted" he responded, making George sigh in relief.

"We are all here" he breathed out "Not all of us..." Sapnap added, looking at his empty right hand with a sad gaze.

"I'm sure she's ok Sap" Bad said in a reassuring tone, he nodded "She said she'll try to contact me as soon as she can i just.... i really hope she's ok..." He looked outside his window, it was about six of the afternoon, in Italy it should be about midnight right now, even if she was ok she would probably be asleep now. He took a deep breath to calm himself, closing his eyes and focusing on his heartbeat.

"I... i think i'm going to lay down a bit..." he mumbled into the mic, he closed discord, not waiting for a response from the others. He stood up and walked towards his bed, slumping down on it, he was feeling really tired, even though it wasn't even past dinner time. He suddenly decided he wasn't hungry anyway. He closed his eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP, ANGELA  AND BAD POV

Days went by and started to accumulate, turning into weeks and then in months, Sapnap kept checking his comment section everyday, hoping to find the one message that she might have wrote but he couldn't find any.

After two months he was starting to lose hope, his streams became less and less frequent, in the last month he only streamed once. He spent the majority of his time laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling, not finding the will nor the strength to do anything, large black bags grew under his eyes, he started to lose weight and his skin became a lot more paler due to the lack of sunlight. Everytime he needed something he ordered it online and it was directly delivered to the door of his apartment.