The nether dragons

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE (EXCEPT TECHNO) POV

 "TUBBO!!" Tommy yelled, running to his friend at full speed, Angela was right behind him, ender pearl in hand, ready to use. Seeing the two figure approach Tubbo did something that shocked everyone, he pulled out a knife from his pocket and held it to his throat.

"Stay back!" he yelled, not in his voice. Tommy stopped dead in his track, Angela did the same, reaching with a hand for her sword, there was a moment of silence.

"T-tubbo what are you doing? Put the knife away... come on man... this isn't funny anymore" he pleaded in a shaky voice, taking a step forward.

"Don't come any closer! Or the boy gets it" he said slowly pressing the knife into Tubbo's neck, drawing some blood, Tommy instantly froze.

"T-tubbo stop!! What are you doing?!" he was about to take another step forward but was topped by Angela grabbing his arm.

"That's not Tubbo. Who are you?!" she yelled to the entity, who smiled.

"So you noticed, you've always been too perceptive Angela" the entity scoffed. 

"How do you know my name?" she asked, gripping the handle of her sword hard.

"Ohh i know lots of thing. But it doesn't matter now" the entity slowly walked backwards, closing the distance between him and the portal, Angela visibly tensed.

"What do you want?!" she asked to buy time to think of a solution, the entity just smiled wider.

"I want chaos, i want to break the rule that sustain the universe itself, i want to burn this dimension to ashes" he said with a deep threatening voice, the smile never leaving his face.

"And this" he held up the flint, locking eyes with Tommy "is the first step"

"DON'T DO IT!!" she yelled sprinting forward, trying to stop him, but she was too far.

Click.

There was a loud noise, like an explosion followed by a shock wave that knocked everyone to the ground, when they looked up again the portal was active, the entity maniacally laughing over it.

"Let the party begin!!" after these words left his mouth, Tubbo collapsed to the floor, Tommy quickly ran towards him, the rest of the group following after him.

"Tubbo! Tubbo wake up!!" he shook his friend but to no avail, Wilbur pushed through to check on him, placing a hand on his neck and sighing in relief.

"He's alive" he breathed out.

"Not for long if we stay here" Angela added, catching everyone's attention.

"What do you mean, is he sick?!" Tommy asked with a terrified voice.

"No, he's fine but we all need to leave now! Before the portal opens and they come through!" she quickly explained.

"What are you talking about?! Who are They?" Dream asked, confused and worried. A growl came from the portal, followed by the sound of something big approaching, Angela's eyes widened.