Sleepover

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM AND ANGELA POV

"Is that your base? That's so cool!" Sapnap piped up, looking over Bad's shoulder, exited.

"Yes but also no, i have multiple bases but the main one is pretty far away, so we are crashing at this one for now" she answered, Bad joined the conversation, now curios.

"How many bases do you have?" he asked, Angela looked up at the sky, pondering her answer.

"Uhhh... around a hundred i think? But most of them are just for show, they merely have food and a bed to sleep and that's it, the one that actually have useful stuff are about haves" she finished with a shrug, George raised an eyebrow.

"Why did you build so many bases?" George asked confused, Angela turned around to look at him.

"Do you have any idea how big this world is?! It took me a month of travel to reach it's borders, and i used one of my fastest dragons too!" she answered slightly offended, George raised his hands in surrender.

"Ok, ok, sorry" he quickly replied, she turned back around.

"We are here" she stated, pulling the rains and stopping the dragon in its track.

"I'll get you down in a moment" she hopped of and ran in front of Sky, repeating the gesture to make the dragon spread her wing to make a ramp. The group quickly got off, stretching their limbs after the long ride. The sun was starting to set so, they headed inside the castle.

It looked just like a medieval castle, with gates and everything, there even was a stable with some horses. Angela guided Sky to a big nest made out of hay bales, giving her a few cooked fish so she would behave. She then guided the group inside a room that looked like a kitchen, it was filled with many double chest with signs that illustrated it's content.

"This is one of my main bases so there's plenty of food, take what you need" Angela said reaching out inside a chest with a sign that said 'pork' and pulled out a cooked pork, taking a bite out of it.

"I'm sure you're hungry after losing to me and Sky" she said daringly with a smirk on her face, Dream rolled his eyes took a steak from another chest, the others did the same. After he took a bite his eyes widened.

"How is this so good?! Mine wasn't this flavored!" Dream said in disbelief, Angela just laughed.

"Experience i guess, i put some herbs in it as well. It's one of the perks of being Italian" she said with a proud voice and a large smile, taking another bite of her food.

"You're Italian? Can you make us pizza then?" George asked without thinking,  she just sighed.

"Not every Italian knows how to make pizza George, i tried making one but it came out too fluffy and tall" she said mimicking the height of the food with her hands, noticing the smile disappear from George's face she quickly corrected herself.