Relationship advice

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

After some arguing with Tommy, the group managed to convince him to go back to l'Manberg until George was healed, since he wouldn't budge on staying any longer.

"You can stay in the same room as before, i haven't changed anything, George can stay in the same room as Dream, so it'll be easier for me to check on both of you" she explained, leading the way.

"Why? You already knew that we were coming back or something?" Tubbo asked curious.

"Not really, i just get lazy when i'm dep-" she shut herself up, placing a hand over her mouth.

"When you get what?" Dream asked suspicious, she stayed silent, looking away, he sighed.

"Look, if we want this to work out we need to stop keeping secrets from each other, ok?" Bad said, trying to ease the mood, Angela sighed, knowing that he was right.

"Fine... i was saying that i get lazy when i'm... depressed" she finished, grabbing her left wrist. 

"It's ok, we won't judge you for that, George has some problems too" Sapnap added, placing a hand on her shoulder, she nodded.

"I know, thanks" she responded with a smile, Dream looked at her surprised.

"Is that why when he was having a panic attack you hugged him?" he asked.

"Yeah i... had a friend who often had them and he always calmed down when i hugged him" she remembered these moment, spent hugged together in the hospital bed, enjoying each other company, consoling each other.

"What's his name?" Bad asked curious, she thought about it for a moment, her expression saddening.

"I... don't... i don't remember..." her voice lowering in realization "He helped me so many times and... i can't remember him..." she looked at the torn red bracelet on her left wrist with a sorry expression.

"Does that mean something?" Tommy asked, Angela raised her head to look at him, confused "What?" she asked back.

"The bracelet, you fondle with it a lot when you speak of your past life shit. Does that mean something?" he said pointing at it.

"Yeah..." she looked at it, a weak smile appearing on her face "It does. It's a gift from my friend... his last gift..." she said, the smile still on her face. Wilbur slapped Tommy in the head.

"WHY?!" he yelled back at him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM AND ANGELA POV

"I'm not drinking that" Dream said after Angela showed him the potion he needs to take, it looked like pond water and smelled even worse, she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be a baby, it's for your own good, come on" she offered the bottle to him but he didn't take it, she sighed "Don't make me force-feed you Dream" she said in an annoyed voice.

"I can beat you with my eyes closed" he responded smugly, she raised an eyebrow in response "Alright" she placed down the bottle.

"I didn't want to do this but you gave no choice" she placed her sword on a nearby wall and walked up to him, leaning forward and whispering to him.

"Take your medicine or i'll tell George that you like him when he wakes up" she threatened with a malicious smile, Dream's eyes widened "How do you-" she scoffed "Dude it's like, so obvius. Seriously i have no idea how he hasn't noticed yet" she responded, raising back up.

"Now" she took the bottle and gave it to him "Take your medicine sick boy" she said in a joking tone. Dream angrily took the potion and chugged it down, finishing it in a few seconds and gagging at it's terrible taste.

"Yeah sorry, i tried to make it taste better but it didn't work" she took the empty bottle and placed it back in her inventory. The two stayed silent for a few moments.

"You should hurry you know? Sooner or later we'll find a way out from here and then the only way for you to see him will be through a screen" she said, turning to look at him "And i'm sure you want to stay with him as much as possible, even after you go back" she sat down next to him.

"I don't need you to tell me" he said slightly blushing, Angela smiled "I beg to differ" receiving a glare in response, she giggled.

"Look, i know it's hard, but you need to tell him how you feel. It will only make things worse to keep it all inside, trust me" she paused a moment "I know from experience" she said clutching her left wrist, Dream noticed.

"You never told him?" she shook her head.

"I did but... it was too late..." she said not lifting her gaze "I loved him Dream. I loved him so much that when he passed i felt a piece of myself die with him. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I was just... empty" her voice was hollow, she turned to look at him.

"I know you felt the same when he got hurt" Dream shivered at the memory "You were scared of losing him" she placed a hand on his shoulder, catching his attention.

"Tell him how you feel, before it's too late. Don't make the same mistake i did" she said with a weak smile, Dream nodded.

"I won't. Once he's ok i'll tell him, i promise" he assured, a grin appearing on her face "I'm counting the days then"