Chapter 1

Authors note:
Hello everyone! Thanks for reading my story and it's my first so don't mind any errors and please leave idea suggestions for newer chapters, I'd be glad to add them into the new chapter!
Enjoy the story!

"Oi boke, wake up we are gonna be late for practice!" Kageyama groaned, barely awake and lightly shaking the ginger cuddling next to him waking him up. "Hmm? Five more minutes.." hinata said,turning on to his shoulder, grabbing a pillow and shoving his face into it. "We have 10 minutes before we are late babe!" Kageyama said looking down at hinata then slowly got up to change and picked up Hinata's uniform to then proceed to throw it at his face, causing the boy to flinch hard before rubbing his eyes and letting out a heavy sigh before getting ready

"Finally your done we are already late LETS GO" Hinata and Kageyama grab their bags and then started to print to school. The rest of the members were about to start since they wanted to wait a few for the two to arrive when the gym doors slid open with a loud bang followed by hinata, collapsing on the ground panting and Kageyama, holding onto the door frame to gain balance and have a small breather. "SORRY WE WERE LATE GUYS WE OVERSLEPT!!" Hinata said gaining balance to bow in a 90 degree manner, kageyama following shortly. "It's fine guys, just change and hurry up." Suga said, giving them a big smile. "Pfft, looks like king and the shrimp were to 'busy' that they didn't even notice the time." Tsukishima said, slightly smirking while eye-ing the boys who slowly made their way to the changing room, kageyama rolled his eyes and continued walking as small chuckles could be heard from Tanaka and Nishinoya. "Tsukki, don't be mean." Yamaguchi said to Tsukki, "Urasai, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima replied not bothering to face down at his boyfriend whom replied with a "gomen Tsukki!"

(Btw in this Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are dating and so is Kageyama and Hinata :3)

Hinata's POV:

I have noticed something weird going on with Kags but didn't think much of it... He doesn't go on dates with me as often as we did the first 2 months of dating and sometimes when I ask for simple things he would give me some sort of attitude like "stop being lazy and do it yourself, what do you take me for, a maid?" I mean it hurts me sometimes when he says these things but I Don't really mind it and push it aside.

___________________________________________

"KAGEYAMAAAA!!!!" Hinata yelled charging at Kageyama before pouncing on him, "Wanna go get meatbuns?" The ball of sunshine said, smiling broadly. "BOKE get off your heavy!" Kageyama says, pushing Hinata off proceeding to say in a very stern voice, "no I don't wanna get meatbuns. I'm busy, I can't hang out with you 24/7, I have a life to" live as well boke." Hinata's broad smile slowly faded upon hearing those words but tried to plaster it on again while saying "oh... Right.. sorry aha.." the rest of the team could only watch at what was happening, Suga gave a worried look at Daichi, Daichi returning one back to him.

"I'm leaving now." Kageyama said as his shadowed figure slowly faded from the gym, everyone except Tsukishima went to hinata to see if he was ok, Hinata giving them a fake smile saying he's alright when he isn't.

*That smiles fake... I can see through it easily, tsk.* Tsukishima thought before walking ahead to ask Yamaguchi something.

"Yams, are you gonna walk with me today?" Tsukishima asked, tapping yamaguchi's shoulder. "Oh...uhm sorry I kinda need to rush home right now I just remembered I had to attend a.. uhh small family reunion and uhh I'm gonna be late so I'll take my leave!" The freckled boy said, hoping the small amounts of sweat forming on his forehead would not be noticable as he grabbed his things and rushed out.

*Something's up.* Tsukishima thought

Everyone just traded confused looks at each other for a couple seconds before continuing to clean up before leaving.

"Who is gonna lock up the gym today!?" Daichi yelled and waited for a respond, "I don't mind." Both the blondy and the ginger said at the same time, they traded looks and just went with it. "Sure, here's the keys." Daichi said, throwing the keys at Tsukishima before leaving the gym "good night everyone!" Everyone exchanged goodbyes and good nights before leaving the gym, leaving the two boys behind.

.

.

.

.

To be continued :)

~773 words~