[3] they react to you asking for a kiss

BUTCH:
He instantly tackles you and plants many kisses all over your face until you beg him to stop.

CHARON:
Doesn't say anything but leans over and presses a single kiss to your temple. However if you expected more and stand your ground, he will put his hands on your waist and lean in once again to meet your lips with his.

GOB:
He will shyly lean towards you and plant a very soft kiss to your lips.

SARAH LYONS:
"Really?" —When she notices that you're serious, she lets out a small laugh and pecks your lips quickly.

MACCREADY:
He blushes like a madman and smiles like a dork as he tries to slyly lean in for a kiss, which ultimately leads to him somehow stumbling a bit and bumping into you, almost knocking the both of you over.

HANCOCK:
"Aw, c'mere, sunshine!" —He takes your hands and pulls your body towards his until your chest hits his, which he then will kiss you with immense passion.

CAIT:
"Can't get enough of me, ey?" —You end up having to kiss her first, otherwise she'll gloat about it and tease for 5 minutes

PIPER:
She looks at you as if you're joking and once realizing you're serious, she dramatically sighs and seals your lips with her own.

NICK:
He lets out a low laugh and kisses your forehead quickly, moving on to talk about another case or something else of importance.

PRESTON:
He thinks you are so adorable when you ask him that! He takes his hat off and places it on your head, then puts his hands on your waist and kisses your lips gently with the biggest smile a man could muster up.

DANSE:
If it's an appropriate time, he has no problem leaning down and kissing you with much passion. However if you ask at an inappropriate time, he'll narrow his eyes at you and say nothing more.

MAXSON:
At first he's taken aback by your request, but to play off his surprise, he attempts to be smooth about it and pull you in by your waist... a bit too quickly, which sends you flying into his arms. Once you start laughing, he musters up a small smile and leans down to kiss you gently.

CURIE:
She giddily takes your hands in hers while gently kissing your lips.

DEACON:
"Only if you can reach me." —He makes a joke out of the height difference until you kick his shin and make him lose balance. He'll grab your shoulders to catch himself from falling and kiss you passionately as he accepts his defeat.

DESDEMONA:
She quirks a brow and once realizing you're determined, she kisses your cheek teasingly. But before you can complain, she also quickly pecks your lips.

STURGES:
He instantly drops whatever tool or object is in his hand (which has caused a lot of jump scares to nearby settlers when he drops a wrench) and he'll then place both hands on your waist and connect your lips to his quickly and desperately.

X6-88:
He doesn't have any sort of reaction whatsoever. He only leans down and kisses you quickly before straightening himself out again. It would only proceed into more if you voiced that, otherwise he will continue with whatever mission was at hand.

GAGE:
He nervously chuckles as he puts one hand on your cheek and brings your face into his, connecting your lips. He always pulls always from the first one quickly, but finds himself wanting more, so he will quickly connects your lips once again for one more passionate than before.

MASON:
He's the type to make a show of what he can do, so he'll either pin you up against a wall or lift you up before smashing his lips to yours in desperate urgency.

MAGS BLACK:
She chuckles and places her finger under your chin, lifting it to meet your lips with hers in a very gentle and elegant kiss.