[5] they react to you having a fear of being poisoned

BUTCH:
"Well damn, nosebleed, didn't know ya had so many people after your head to cause this fear." He chuckles at this, but finds it oddly disturbing deep down. After you confide in him about this fear, he secretly keeps better watch on any food or drinks before they're served to you.

CHARON:
"Would you like me to test it for you?" He offers without hesitation, to which you quickly decline in case it actually is poisoned which just sends you in a spiral of who's more resistant to poison.

GOB:
"Why don't I just make your food and drinks from now on? I can cook pretty well, and you can check my resume on bar experience." He attempts a joke to lighten your mood, and from that point on vows to either scavenge or make your food and drinks himself.

SARAH LYONS:
"I can assure you, any food or drinks you have at the Citadel will not have poison." She doesn't think your fear is unreasonable, and actually thinks it's quite smart of you to be weary in the dangerous wasteland. Instead she just suggests that you get all of your food and drinks from the Brotherhood.

MACCREADY:
"Well boss, with so many people after your head, that's no surprise." He keeps his cool after you confide in him with this information, but internally he's freaking out and now overthinking every time you take a bite of a meal or a sip of a drink. He watches a bit too intensely so if anything happens he could rush you to the nearest medic.

HANCOCK:
"Of all the threats you've heard, that's the one that scares you the most, sunshine?" He's a little confused, as he's heard many people send much deadlier threats your way (and they all somehow mysteriously disappeared not too much later after their threats).

CAIT:
"I'm sure ye' could fight off a little poison, babe." She doesn't think it's a big issue, more than positive even if it were to happen you could easily recover.

PIPER:
"Should I carry some moonshine with us from now on?" Being poisoned before herself, she knows what must be done.

NICK:
"Don't worry, doll, I pay attention." His words instantly soothe you, as you can trust that he knows when something would be off.

PRESTON:
"I could try your food before you do, General, if that would ease your stress." You didn't know if he was the most caring man in the Commonwealth or completely insane when he made the offer. He was persistent though and always made sure to test your food or drinks from strange vendors before it was served to you.

DANSE:
"Should we acquire food from the Prydwen from now on?" Truth be told, he never really trusted the wasteland food either. He was glad that this was the final straw you needed to switch to Prydwen meals.

MAXSON:
"Don't eat that wasteland filth then, it's already poisoned." He knows that holding an important rank puts a target on your back, so he completely understands your fear, however he didn't want it to stress you so he lectures you enough to annoy you out of the fear.

CURIE:
"Oi madame/monsieur, I can assure you that I have the necessary tools to cure any poison you may ingest." Her medical experience and assurance can easily calm your nerves.

DEACON:
"Nothing gets passed me, boss. You have nothing to fear." Though you have no clue how nothing could get passed him, his words are oddly calming to your nerves.

DESDEMONA:
"I hope you're not close enough to your enemies to actually feel that way." She thinks it's not a big threat right now, but questions the people you're around to make you feel that way.

STURGES:
"Well, I'm not the best cook, but I could try to fix ya up some meals if that would make ya feel better, sugar?" He offers solutions to ease your stress and sharpen his skills in the kitchen. You take up his offer for a while, but quickly decide burnt radstag five times a week isn't the best meal.

X6-88:
"Don't consume anything outside of the Institute and you will not have to fear that." He turns your fear into a lecture of course, thinking it's dumb of you to eat or drink in wasteland anyway.

GAGE:
"Who's making you feel this way, boss? I'll take care of 'em real quick." He knows that you have the largest target on your back, so he takes your fear very seriously and offers any solution possible to reduce it.

MASON:
"You caught onto me? I'm just kidding, boss. Heh. Why don't you tell me who's making you feel like this?" Like Gage, he wants to know the immediate source of this fear if there is one, so he can eliminate it.

MAGS BLACK:
"Hm, I'll be sure to keep a lookout, boss." She doesn't get defensive as to not worry you, but secretly keeps a watch on every raider in the compound, including her own gang, for any suspicious plotting against you.