[2] they react to kids making a comic about you

You arrive at Rivet City with your partner, ready to take a load off and grab a bite to eat. As you approach the counter to order, you hear some kids chattering and immediately get louder as their sight lands on you.

"Lone Wanderer!" They shout simultaneously, spreading out their many jumbled papers on the table while ushering you over.

As you and your partner get closer you can finally see what caused their massive fan-attack, making you chuckle at the many panels with your comic-ifyed self and partner going on several awesome adventures.

BUTCH:
"Damn, this is cool! You look badass, Y/N! You guys kind of made me look like the dorky sidekick, but I'll let it slide since you gave me a katana."

CHARON:
"These aren't even the most exciting adventures."

GOB:
"Oh wow, this is incredible! I'm glad you're getting recognized, I just can't believe I was actually a part of it too."

SARAH LYONS:
"Oh, *chuckles* well this sure is something. Perhaps you guys can make it a series and we can show the squires."

__
You arrive at Diamond City with your companion, ready to take a load off and grab a bite to eat. As you approach the noodle stand, you see some kids pointing at you and instantly going wide eyed.

"General/Sentinel/Sole!" They either exclaim your title or name with passion as they rush to show you their drawings and stories.

MACCREADY:
"Oh man, this is incredible! Can I get a copy?"

HANCOCK:
"Oh, would you look at that, you guys even got my good side! (Heh) Keep it up, kiddos, this is a great job."

CAIT:
"Well color me impressed... We get to take a copy home, right?"

PIPER:
"Hm, how would you kids like a comic short in the paper? I think that would be a really cool addition, plus you'd get more recognition, Blue! Heh, I'm getting way ahead of myself."

NICK:
"You kids have some serious talent... oh— oh no, who told you about the vault incident?"

PRESTON:
"Wait, this one's about us taking back the Castle! And that's you saving us in Concord! Look at that one—!"

DANSE:
"Pink power armor... hm."

MAXSON:
"Do you think the squires would like this? It could be a great example for them, the two of us."

CURIE:
"Oh! Madame/monsieur, these children have incredible talents!"

DEACON:
"A pet Deathclaw? Awesome!"

DESDEMONA:
"Well, this is shocking. Most of these were supposed to remain undercover..."

STURGES:
"Just when I thought you couldn't get any cooler, you go and get your own comic. When you kids finish, I'm gonna buy a copy, alright?"

X6-88:
"I don't exactly see the pleasure in these cartoons."

GAGE:
"What exactly do these kids think you do for a livin'? It damn well ain't what's in these things..."

MASON:
"Not as primal as I would envision us, but I guess I won't ruin it for the kids."

MAGS BLACK:
"Hm, seems we have quite the double life you kids don't know about. (heh)"