Realization

Who am I?

Ugh. Where is this light coming from? It's so bright.
Someone just turn it off.
....

Sigh, looks like I have to do it myself.

I kicked my blanket and got up from my bed. I was half asleep and my eyes were hazy from the light.

I walked forward to switch off the lights but -  where in the world is that switch? I stretched my arms as far as I can but there's no - OUCH!! What the???? Who put a couch in my bedroom? My sleepiness vanished into thin air as I hit my foot in a couch like thing.

I tried to open my eyes as I pushed away my sleepiness and what I saw next surpassed my pain as I let an inner scream reside in me.
What in the -

I was standing in a beautiful room that has "luxury" written all over it

I was standing in a beautiful room that has "luxury" written all over it. It was so beautiful that the memories of my "death" came back to me. So I died huh? So is this heaven? No way I'm in HEAVEN.

I was so happy that I could help but leap in the air. I turned my head and looked towards my back.

Wow! Can't believe that I was sleeping there

The luxury I couldn't experience even though I was the only daughter of a very rich man, is now right in front of me. I walked forward and slightly touched the bed. It was soft and comfy. I couldn't help myself fall in to the bed. It was warm and unbelievably comfortable.

I turned myself and pressed my back in the bed. And looked upwards there was a beautiful chandelier right about me emitting a warm yet radiating light. It was adorned with fancy jewels and seemed to be made of gold. I stood up and went near the huge window. A cool breeze brushed past me and played with my silver hair.
Hmm, silver hair.... WAIT SILVER HAIR???? how did my hair turn silver, I mean it is beautiful but where did my black hair go?

I rushed towards the huge mirror and glanced at my reflection.

"No way, who?"