"Heroines"

"Hannah!!"

' No way, I totally forgot. The game Harem of the Goddess had more than one Heroine. '

Suddenly the door burst open.

"Miss, is something wrong?"
I saw a maid panting and breathing frantically in front of me.

"Oh, Nira."
She walked forward and sat near my bed with a worried face.

"Are you okay, young lady? I heard you scream something while I was outside."
She asked in a calm and collected voice.

"I'm fine, Nira. Thank you for worrying about me."
I said with a genuine smile.

"Oh, miss"
Nira said in a voice that almost sounded like crying.
She grasped my hand gently with her warm hands.

"It's a good thing that you were okay."

She stopped and looked at me.

"I thought you were being attacked by an assassin."

' You have wild imagination, Nira. '

I could only laugh at her assumption and caring. Even though she was a bit embarrassed by her words, she looked happy. I took her warm hands inside mine.

"Everything is fine."

I said in a calm voice and smiled. She nodded and stood up.

"It's already late, miss. You should go to sleep."

' Ah, it's dark. '

I looked outside and saw that it was pitch dark out there.
She tucked me in to my bed and put off the lights. After bidding me good night she walked out of my room.
After some brief moments of silence, I opened my eyes and looked towards the door.

' Is she gone? '

I kicked my blanket away and got down from my bed and walked towards my table. I pulled out the drawer and took my diary.

' Hannah.... '

The commoner girl with brown hair and green eyes. She got recommended into the royal academy thanks to her light magic. She was loved by everyone thanks to the cute, lovely and cheerful atmosphere she created. She was also the best friend of Cecilia.

' How could I forget about Hannah. I always wanted to play as her. But thanks to my early death, I could not even play the bonus levels of Cecilia' S route. '

As Cecilia was like a sister to the Edinburgh brothers, there was lack of romantic moments in the game in Cecilia's route . The gamers was not satisfied with it and requested for redesigning the game. In the end the developers created another character named Hannah who was a commoner to fulfill the gamer's wish.

' It became super popular as the cold and indifferent Nicholas was acting all lovely. Even his possessive and jealous side was depicted in the game. Sigh, I wish I could have played it but.... '

I stood up from my chair and raised my hands to look at the ceiling.

' Now, I can witness it with my own eyes. '

I smiled happily at the thought of it without knowing what will happen in the future.