Encounter With A Lady Wolf?

' Wow.....So this is the town of Weston.......'

' It's beautiful, I guess

' It's beautiful, I guess. '

My pride didn't allow me to completely agree on the fact that the town of Weston was a pretty place. But neither can I agree that I didn't like this place. Just because it was one of the territory of Duke Edinburgh, ignoring the beauty and liveliness of the town is in a sense - wrong.

' It is pretty lively..... Even at night if I may say..... '

After looking around for a while, I noticed that the crowd and noise becoming louder.

' Hmm? '

As I walked forward while examining the surrounding, a bustling street with busy people became visible. Even at this time of night, the citizens just went on purchasing and selling their stuffs.

' Guess, it's a market, huh? '

Even kids along with their parents were there. There was a certain family which caught my attention. A family of five including three kids and their parents.

One of them probably the youngest was sitting on their father's shoulder, while the eldest sister was holding her mother's hand on one hand and her younger brother's hands on the other.

' It sure is a pleasant sight to see. '

Especially for someone like me, who never knew what it felt to be in a mother's hugging hands. At least, Venassa got some love even though it was for a little while.

' Still....Unlike Venassa I didn't want my so called family to care or love me. I never wanted them to buy me any expensive stuffs. Nor did I wanted them to avenge for me when I was bullied. I didn't want them to spent their precious money on me which they had earned without caring for others. '

My mind was in a mess. I had no idea where I was heading to. All I could feel was anger surging I to my whole body.

' Or maybe it was sadness or was I upset? I don't know. I just wanted them to go away. I wanted them to not pay any attention to me. I wanted to live a normal life, not some "Abandoned princess" life. I- '

I grasped the hem of my dress and squeezed it.

' I wished that they would have just thrown me away just when I was born. '

I couldn't see anything ahead of me. My eyes were filling with tears.

' Ugh, a little girl's body sure is emotional. It's not like I'm sad or something. I hate them. I hate my family even in my second life. '

>Thud<

' Crap, I banged into someone. '
I looked up and saw a women with fiery red hair with a pirate hat. A tall women with a fairly tempting body and a sword in her hand.

' Red hair? Seems familiar.... Huh? Wait... Is she a pirate? '

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't realise that I was staring intensely at her. She too took a glance at my self and flinched when she saw my face. Seeing her flinch, I came back to my senses.

"Sorry for bumping into you. I'm in a hurry, so..... See you next time...."

I quickly finished my words and continued to walk away. When Suddenly-

"Hold on a sec...."

She who was confused at first came back to her senses and grabbed my hand suddenly but gently making me flinch.
I slapped away her hands with an annoyed face but in reality I was terribly scared inside.

' Huh? Why is she suddenly being so touchy? Wait, Did she recognise me? She is not gonna sell me off to the neighboring country, right? Or.... will she? '

I looked at her again but with a slightly agitated face while taking a few steps away from her.

"What is it? What do you want from me?"

I hissed at her with a domineering aura.

" Ah, look little lady, I don't mean any harm. I just wanted to-"

She said as she took a few steps towards me. She had a calm and sharp voice with a caring face. But it seemed like a wolf encountering it's prey to a corner.

' Corner? '

I looked backwards only to find myself against a wall of an alley.

' When did I get here? Seriously there's no way out of this mess.... God!!! I'm doomed. '