Hello, Brother

Nicholas, the eldest son of Duke Edinburgh.

' My brother also one of the capture targets of the game. The one whom I wanted to avoid at all cost is right in front of me. HOW COULD I FORGOT? The library was Nicholas's territory. It's where he spent half of his day. '

"I didn't know that you liked books". He asked as he looked at the books in my hand.

"History?"

He murmured with confusion but it was loud enough for me to hear. I gulped a lump and spoke up to avoid further suspicion.

"Well, yo-you see I was trying to learn more so that I won't taint the good reputation of Edinburgh duchy even if it meant to study something I really prefer ".

I said while forcing a smile. My throat felt dry and I wanted to drink something.

' Please ignore me like you always do. ' 

I pleaded in my mind. After a few moments of awkward silence he spoke up.

"Do you need help?"

"Pardon?"

I was shocked. ' He needs to help? And that to me? '

He kept looking towards the books and didn't notice my shocked face.

"The book you are holding is an advanced level history book which only scholars use for references. If you don't understand it, I can help you with it".

' Did he lose a screw or something? Why is he acting like a caring big brother? '

Just when I was going to ask something someone entered the library.

"Young miss oh, greetings young master". The young maid bowed gracefully with a slightly shocked expression.

' Nira... My savior.... '

I thought while sighing internally. I was relieved that I got to escape this caring brother skit.

"What is it?" Nicholas spoke up with a dignified aura and speech.

' Hey, that was my line '.

Hearing his question Nira lifted her head up and answered.

"Young miss has classes to attend, young master. The tutors will be arriving anytime soon".

' Oh, the tutors ' .

I completely forgot about that. Since I came back from the territory some other tutors were assigned to teach me things like etiquette, history, magic, language and science.

' Well, at least they were not boring. '

The things I studied were new things and were completely different from what I have experienced in the past life. As I was a fast learner thanks to my adult mind, the tutors were happy and interested in teaching me. Especially the etiquette teacher, Countess Shiner. She always told me that she has nothing more to teach me as I was perfectly perfect in her aspect.

Hearing the maid's answer Nicholas nodded and happiness surged into my mind.

"Then I will take my leave now".

I bowed gently and left the library as I smiled sweetly at him.