𝕊ᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ

Yeonjun

The six of sat at the table, ignoring the mess and the woman being forcibly dragge away by Kai and Yuna into the downstairs closet to be locked up until we deal with her.

“Don’t say anything, just answer what I ask.” Yeji stated, the room went calm, the girls glared at with with cold eyes and arms crossed over their chest, even sweet Lia looked displeased with bunny Soobin who, although his face was neutral, I could see him gulp. All three of us nodded in conformation.

“Did you kill my father?” Ryujin asked.

“No me, I-” Beomgyu began.

“Answer the question.” Ryujin snapped.

“Yes.” Beomgyu answered defeatedly, starting realize cute eyes and a smile won’t get him out of this one.

“Did you kill him at the gathering?” Lia asked now.

“Yes.” Soobin said quickly out of nervousness.

“Was he your only target?” Yeji asked me.

“Yes.” I finally spoke.

“Why was he your target?”

“Because that was what our client’s order.” I spoke again.

The girls nodded in understanding.

“Are you mad at us? Do you not love us?” Beomgyu questioned hesitantly, trying to lean into Ryujin, but her foot to his chest stopped him, but stil he used his chest to push against her foot. But she didn’t budge.

“I can’t speak for the rest of us, but I can say I’m not mad, whether or not I still love you is a different question.” The rest of us could tell she was joking even with her scowl, but Beomgyu seemed hurt, his eyes saddened, and his lip trembled.

“Why should I love someone who can’t even trust me, especially with something I’m involved in? Should I not trust you? Should I not like you?” She went on, and we could all see his heart visibly breaking with each word.

When she was finished she used her foot to push back so he was upright. I could see tears pricking his eyes.

“You didn’t mean that.” He stated more than asked, hopeful in her answer.

“Of course not you fool, I don’t even like my father, do you think I would care if you killed him?”

In a 180, his face lit up and he jumped up to hug her from across the table but her foot was up again to block him.

“But I do expect you to not keep secrets from me, or we will have problems.” she stated bluntly, he nodded excitedly. As soon as she let her foot go, he was on the other side of the table, holding her in his arms gratefully, and despite her scowl, I could see she was enjoying it.

I looked back at Yeji who was still glaring at me.

With a beckon of her finger she called me to another room, I looked back at Soobin but he didn’t seem in a much better situation.

I walked with her into what looked like an office, with bookshelves, a desk, and laptop. She sat on top of the desk, leaning back on her arms with crossed legs, the same glare on her face. I closed the door behind myself, leaning on the door, across the room.

“Scared?” she questioned.

“Why should I be?” I asked back.

“That depends on your answers.” she shrugged.

“I’ve been in the mafia long enough to know that my father was your direct target, but if I had gotten in the way as he had hoped, you would have killed me yes?” Her straighforwardness shocked me, I tried not to show it as I gulped nervously.

“I-”

“Don’t lie.”

“...I would have.” I admitted pathetically, I looked at her expression and it was unchanged. Suddenly she hopped off the desk and sauntered toward me. I could feel myself sweating, anf shaking, why am I shaking? Did I make her mad?

Just as suddenly she got on her tiptoes, pulling the collar of my shirt down and landed a sweet kiss on my lips. I didn’t react in time and she was finished before I even started, she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“What, you didn’t like it?” her expression was cute as she looked up at me, it made my heart melt for her, I shook my head. I cupped her small face into my hands and pulled her in, brushing her lips with mine.

“I loved it.” I smiled.

“Good.” Now we had a real kiss.

Lia

I wasn’t mad that Soobin had a hand in killing their father, they don’t care about him, and I’ve been wanitng him dead for longer than even I know. Ryujin and Beomgyu went somewhere while Soobin sat there, head bowed, hands folded now that his friends were gone. 

“I know it was wrong to hide things from you. I was being selfish, I thought you’d hate me, or think less of me, I-I didn’t want to lose you.” he admitted, continuing to look at the floor.

I was not expecting him to be so straightforward, I smiled to myself before letting out a giggle.

“You’re...laughing?” he looked happy and surprised.

“I’m not mad.” I shook my head, his face lit up, showin ghis adorable dimples.

I got up from my seat and came to his side, I tucked his head into my chest, holding him there lovingly as I stroked the back of his head. He hummed in satisfaction.

“Lia, why are you so sweet?” Soobin mumbled into my chest.

“Why are you so cute?” I retorted.

He shrugged, letting his arms fall around my waist and pulled me into him so there was no space between us. I rolled my eyes, I could see his ears were beet red, embarrassed by the question.

Cute.

Since chapters are going to be longer, it's going to take me more time to write them
ㅠㅠ
So now my new schedule is every other day, not including weekends 🙂