𝔽ᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ

Unknown

I casually played with the penny on my knuckles, my annoyance growing the more I had to wait, I checked my watch...she said in 5 minutes, 5 minutes ago. I let out a frustrated growl.

“I’m here, I’m here!” I could finally hear her sing, she threw my office doors open and came to my side. She was wearing a crop top and sweats with her makeup washed away. She plopped down into my lap with a sweet smile.

Honestly she looks better without all that makeup, but I’ll never tell her that, I know why she wears it…

I let my eyes linger on the bruises on her collarbone.

“Where have you been, doll?” I looked into her eyes.

“Shopping~” she answered, her fingers playing with the loose curls in my hair.

“Again?” I groaned playfully, placing my hands on her hips and giving it a little squeeze.

She rolled her eyes, now I noticed the little bags under her eyes, she must’ve been crying. She’s been crying ever since her husband died, all these years I’ve wished for his death so I could have her to myself but now...I wish he never died. She doesn’t deserve this pain. Suddenly I pulled her into my embrace before dipping my head down and-

“Wait.” she stopped my lips with her hand, I raised an eyebrow at her, not bothering to unpucker my lips.

“I wanna wait until we get home.” she whispered into my ear.

“You’ve never waited before, why suddenly now?” I deadpanned. She flinched at my seriousness.

“Because...right now I want to discuss something with you.” her expression suddenly became serious as she looked at me.

Beomgyu

I knocked on Taehyun’s door, when I received no response I simply walked in. I found him lying awake on his bed.

“Why didn’t you answer the door?” I asked as I came and sat on the bed next to his lying body,

“Why didn’t you leave when you got no answer?” Taehyun retorted, I rolled my eyes and proceeded to lay on top of him, he tried to push my off but by then my entire weight was already on him so he gave up.

“What do you want?” he grumbled.

“To talk.”

“About?”

“Do you like Yeji?” I said straighforwardly, he’s not one for beating around the bush. He was silent for a second before nodding.

“I need words~” I teased.

“Yes, yes I do like her.”

“Romantically?”

“No, platanically.” he said sarcastically.

“So have you been just leading Chaeryeong on this entire time?”

“I never said I liked her.”

“Then why do you act like it?” I felt suddenly frustrated.

A few seconds past, then a minute.

“Why do you act like it?” I said again, letting my annoyance show. When I still received no response I sat up and looked at him with a glare. But my glare fell when I saw on his neutral face, sad tears filling and falling from his eyes. He bit his lip shut but I could tell he was struggling. I cupped his face.

“I-I don’t know…honestyly I don’t know what I feel. I want to get closer to Chaeryeong  but my eyes keep wandering to Yeji. I get jealous of Yeonjun when I see him holding her in his arms yet I want to kill any man who ever lays eyes on Chaeryeong.” his words got more forceful and angrier as he continued, he balled his fists. I used my thumb to brush the tears from his eyes.

“Well why do you think you feel this way about Chaeryeong?”

He thought for a moment, “She’s...very cute...and mature...and sweet.” a smile slipped his lips as he stared off into space, thinking of her. But when he eyes snapped back towards me his smile dropped in embarrassment.

“And what about Yeji?” I continued.

“I don’t know.” he said without much thought.

“Why did that take less time to think about?” Taehyun looked at me with scrunched eyebrows.

“When did I sign up for therapy?” he grumbled.

“When you started having problems, now answer me.” I deadpanned.

“No, I’m tired.” he sat up now, pushing my hands away.

“Suddenly?”

“Yes, I’m tired now leave me alone.” he tried to usher me off his bed.

“No, I don’t think I will.” I folded my arms over my chest, refusing to be pushed off. I could teel he was exhausted so he didn’t have the energy to use his strength against me. I smirked.

“Well I’m tired too.” I jumped in, under the covers and snuggled in.

“So leave, go to your bed.” He groaned still pushing me tiredly.

“But I’m already here~” I smiled at him.

He scowled at me, when I didn’t budge he defeatedly laid down next to me, snuggling into the covers as well. When I turned to look at him he was already knocked out, his eyes hollow from his previous tears.

I'm writing a nct fanfic right now, so if you like nct pls look forward to it 🙂