𝕊ᴏᴏʟɪᴀ

Yeji

Now that those two were gone, I looked at Yeonjun, who was still comfortably holding me.

“And you, when did we get so close hm?” I raised a warning eyebrow at him, he gave me an innocent smile.

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, whispering a let go.

“Don’t” he said almost desperately.

“What?”

Before I could say anymore, he pulled me with him to his room, closing the door behind us. My back pressed against the wall next to the door, and he was looming over me, his eyes staring me down.

“I like you.” he said matter of factly. I fluttered my eyes in surprise, I could feel my face heat up but my expression didn’t change, I rolled my eyes, and went to leave. But then he stopped me, grabbing my hand that was on the door knob.

“Please.” he whispered, I turned back to look at his face, I saw him staring straight at me, his eyes anxious, a frown threatening his lips.

“Why should I believe you? What if you’re just playing with me?” I deadpanned. That’s when his lips fell to a frown, his eyes shifty, as if thinking, searching for an answer.

“Until you can answer that, we’re done here.” And then I left.

Lia

I smiled in my sleep, I imagined his face, so cute and round, just like a bunny. But also his face was well defined like a wolf. I dreamed of his tall form against me, I pulled his dream version to my chest and snuggled in.

“Lia.” I heard him whisper.

“Hm?” I hummed.

“Wake up~”

I shook my head, wanting to stay like this.

I felt a pressure on my waist, and felt my body being turned. I dazily opened my eyes and was met with round, black ones. I looked at them for a while, and it was Soobin, I giggled, two Soobins?

“No, one Soobin.” he said.

Wait.

My eyes widened and I sat upright, after quickly rubbing my eyes I realized that I was awake, and this Soobin was Soobin.

Not. A. Dream.

I could feel my whole body heat up and my face turn red. I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment as I could feel his eyes still on me. He stood from his crouch, and I could feel the bed dip next to me, making me bundle up into a ball.

“So, you were dreaming about me?” I heard him chuckle.

“Don’t laugh.” I grumbled. Then I felt a hand on my wrist, pulling my hands from my face. I realized there were tears pricking my eyes, I looked at him and saw a soft smile on his face. I grumbled another don’t laugh.

His eyes searched mine before  pulling me into an embrace, his large form completely enveloping mine.

“If it makes you feel better, I dreamed of you too.” he whispered into my ear, his breath fanning my face. I shivered, and felt my heart flutter.

"You did?" I said my thoughts out loud. I could feel him nod against me.

"I dreamed of me and you… Hugging.. And kissing." he said the last part quietly, I pulled back to look at his eyes to find that he was also blushing as he stared into my eyes.

Omg guys I forgot to post yesterday! So today you get two chapters, I'm going to post the next one in a few hours!😅