𝕂ɪꜱꜱ

Two weeks later

Yeji

I breathe out a sigh.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

Yeonjun and I lay on my bed watching TV, me laying in his lap, letting my head rest on his shoulder with our hands intertwined in my lap.

"... For some reason things have been going… too well, like the sunshine before a storm." I admitted. Yeonjun chuckled, his chest vibrating against me. He got one of hands from my hold and ruffled my hair.

"I guess things have been going too well," then he bent down, and suddenly pecked my lips, I blushed wildly.

"But you'll be okay, okay?" He reassured, giving my lips one last peck. We went back to watching but my heart was beating out of my chest and my mind going crazy.

~

Today, all 10 of us will be having a dinner, considering we'll be coming in contact more often, it would be nice if we all knew each other before hand.

Lia, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin were doing decorations while Yuna and I cooked up the food. 

"I hope their mafia is cute." Yuna mumbled.

I snickered.

"What about Kai? Isn't he cute~?" I teased, she elbowed me.

"What? No." But I could see the blush on her face.

"Oh come on, and you two are the same age, it's perfect." I giggled. Yuna grunted, rolling her eyes.

Just then the doorbell rang, I heard Lia call that they were here. I smirked at Yuna who avoided my gaze.

Yuna

We all say at the table.

Naturally Yeonjun and Yeji sat side by side, and Soobin and Lia were basically sitting on each other's laps from how close they were. Beomgyu whom I just met, but already seems like a brat, made a fuss about needing to sit next to Ryujin. 

Then Taehyun who sat next to Yeji, across from Chaeryeong who was so obviously staring at him. Then there's Kai, who sat across from me with an innocent smile but dangerous eyes.

Those eyes were plotting-

"Yuna can you go get extra napkins from the cabinet." I look over to Ryujin. She had a scowl on her face as she tried wiping up a food covered Beomgyu who smiled triumphantly.

"What happened?" I raised an eyebrow.

"A big big baby is what happened." She sighed.
He whispered something into her ear, making her blush and hit his arm.

"Yuna get the tissues." She groaned, I got up without another question, going into the dark hall. I found the cabinet and just as I was opening it, I felt a hand grab my wrist.

I whipped around to find Kai smirking down at me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, trying to free myself but he held on tight. He grabbed my other wrist and slammed me against the wall, holding wrists to the wall.

"Stop, you-"

"Boy? Didn't I tell you I was not a boy?" He leaned into my face, my breathing hitched. He searched my eyes for a second, I gulped.

Now that I look at him up close… he is not cute, he's hot. 

"Blushing are we?" He raised a mischievous eyebrow.

"N-" then he went in, crashing his lips to mine. I didn't know how to react. My eyes were wide open, and so were his, his eyes beckoned me to kiss back.

So I kissed back.

I'm confused but it feels nice, electrifying. Tingles went through me, I shivered in his touch, I let my eyes close and enjoy the moment.

We parted for air, I could barely breathe, he smiled at me, also breathing heavily. 

"T-That was my f-first kiss." I gasped.

"Oh you too?"

"What?" My eyes widened.

"That was first kiss too." He smirked. I gaped at him.

"I'm too good right? Thanks." he chuckled, I was about to hit his arm when I realized my wrists were still trapped.

"Can you let me go?" I try.

"Hm… On one condition."

"What?"

"That you'll be mine." before I could answer, he crashed his lips to mine again.

I'm on winter break now woo! My mom told me to do something productive so I'll be posting everyday haha. But anyways...