ℕᴏᴛᴇᴅ

Yeji

"GIRLS!" I heard a familiar squeal. We all looked to find Chaeryeong and Yuna running down the driveway towards us, before I could flinch, I was glomped by Chaeryeong who was basically crying into my shoulder, saying something about how worried she was and-

"Wait who is this? Is this the mafia that helped you?" She eyed Yeonjun and Soobin.

"Yes, and they are also something else," I began, linking fingers with him, her's and Yuna's eyes widened, Lia and Soobin did the same, making their mouths gape open.

Then Kai's head popped up from the car window and he gave them a polite wave with a cute smile.

"SO YOU TWO GOT HUSBANDS AND A CHILD AND DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO GIVE A GIRL A CAAALLL?!" Yuna said all the at once, she ran up to Kai and squished his face.

"What's his name?"she examined him, as if looking for our similarities.

We all burst out in laughter except for Chaeryeong, Yuna, and Kai who was getting his face squished in.

"Firstly, they're not our husbands… They're our boyfriends."Lia blushed, glancing up at Soobin her gave her a warm smile, Ryujin snickered at them, earning a glare from Lia.

"But where did this child come from?" Yuna continued to squish his face, Kai groaned and wiggled from her hands.

"I'm not a child!" He whined, puffing out his cheeks.

"Actually we look the same age! And they're not my dad, if they were, I would have disowned them a long time ago." Kai said matter of factly. Yuna raised an eyebrow at him, and pinched his cheek.

"Don't get sassy with me, boy." She warned.
All the while the rest of us were cracking up.

Kai, from his face had had enough

"I'll show you boy." he grumbled, but by then Yuna had already turned around.

"So anyways, thank you guys so much for taking care of them." Yuna thanked them.

"Our pleasure." Yeonjun casually rested his arm on my hip, sending tingles through me.

"You know you guys can come over anytime, we love the company." Yuna shrugged, but then leaned towards Yeonjun and whispered not so quietly into his ear.

"And if you have any other cute members it would be greatly appreciated if you brought them too, I need to get the rest of them hurried and married off."she giggled, earning a swat from Me, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin.

"Hey what about me?!" Kai whined from the car again, but we all collectively ignored.

"Noted." Yeonjun winked.