𝔹ᴇᴏᴍʀʏᴜ

I let out a frustrated groan, Soobin went up to the door and banged on it but immediately I felt movement next to me, Yeji was sturring softly, letting out cute mumbles.

I reached my hand up and let out a loud, clear snap, catching everyone's attention, all their heads snapped towards me, I pointed to Yeji who's eyes were now opening.

"Yeji!" Lia jumped to her feet, a big smile on her face as she basically jumped toward us, kneeling in front of the couch.

"Hm?" Yeji now opened her eyes, letting out a small smile, looking at Lia sweetly, then her eyes wandered around her surroundings before her eyes landed on me. Her eyes widened and she sat upright, leaving my shoulder cold.

"W-What's going on? What happened?" she asked quickly to no one in particular.

We could hear Soobin grunt, walking back to the living room when he couldn't get Beomgyu and Ryujin out. Plopping back down in his arm chair.

"As for what happened, there was an attack at the gathering, so we brought you here." I said quietly, trying to not scare her.

"Where's Ryujin? Where are we?" she kept questioning. Just then Beomgyu's door opened, Ryujin stepped out first, followed by Beomgyu who held an emotionless expression while Ryujin had a light blush on her face that she tried to hide with a scowl. When her eyes landed on Yeji, she quietly sat beside her on the couch, glaring at Beomgyu.

"You're at our house, by the way I'm Beomgyu." Beomgyu greeted, sitting at the spot Ryujin was sitting before she moved, smirking now.

"We told your friends that you guys can stay here since it's late into the night." Soobin said.

"Okay... let me tell Chaeryeong." Yeji went to pull out her phone.

"Chaeryeong?" Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

"She has a long, narrow face, white skin, a very cute face." Lia described.

"Cute face? That sounds more like you." Soobin says nonchalantly, while Kai and I cracked a smile, knowing what he was doing, we looked at Lia to find her blushing, looking away in embarrassment.

Yeji

They prepared us a room, we wanted to stick together so the three of us shared even though there were plenty of rooms for each of us to have our own.

We sat on the bed, holding each other.

I still am not processing what's going on...

"So...Ryujin, what happened?" Lia raised a mischievous eyebrow at Ryujin.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Beomgyu...pulled Ryujin into his room, alone." Lia informed me.

I looked at Ryujin with wide eyes, I could see her gulp, her face reddened.

"What happened?"

~~

Beomgyu couldn't keep his eyes off of her from when he first saw her in the store.

She was not cute, she was beautiful to him. At the gathering he wanted to stab those men, burn them to death, he wanted her to be his.

And now, here she sat in his home, on his couch.

Her sassiness excited him, and when she growled he knew he must have her.

His hands shook, he knew he had to control himself but he couldn't, the more he looked at her pretty pink lips, sharp eyes that stared up at me, as if challenging me.