Part 13

???:Jungkook?,Y/N?What are you doing here?

 Jungkook and i  I were speechless..We didn't expect to see his parents.5 years ago Jimin and I invited our parents to our wedding..and my adoptive parents came out of Jungkook..I didn't know what to tell them, and how to I explain all this to them. Jungkook and I stayed and looked at each other without knowing what to say to them..

Jungkook told them it was better to go to a cafe to sit down and discuss everything.

Jungkook::Dad,omma There are many things that you need to know..and i hope that everything will be fine..

At the Cafe:

As we were walking we reached the nearest cafe. Jungkook ordered the coffees and we sat down to talk.

Y/N: Aunt ,uncle i know that all this seems strange to you,and ofcourse you will wondering what we were doing there but please listen to me careful.What we will tell you is related to me,Ronda Jungkook and Ronda.

As you know Jungkook told me 5 years ago that i'm adopted and that he is in love with me from the beginning and i then started to have feelings for him too..

I knew it would be impossible for him to be with me so i ended it.But now everything had changed..When i saw him again after 5 years all these memories i had reappeared.

From this moment i realized that we were meant to be together.

Jimin didn't have any problem with this because he was in love with another girl too.Me and him are still friends.He and his girlfriend with Tae and Jisoo arectaking care Ronda because me and Jungkook ..

Are getting married.

And i think you will wonder now,what me and Jimin will do with Ronda,well Jimin is not her real father but Jungkook,i discovered that few hours ago..We were going to tell you that and I know you might be dissapointed on us but-

Aunt:Be disappointed for what?Because the two kids i love are getting married and are happy?

Uncle:The only thing that matters is that you and Jungkook are happy.We are happy for you too!

Me and Jungkook were staring at them with tears of  joy falling.We stood up and hugged the tight.

Y/N:Aunt,Uncle we really appreciate everything and we thank you for your support!

Jungkook:Omma ,Dad it was pleasure to see you again,but its time for me and Y/N to go back home.We will call you again later!

We kissed them as goodbye and started going back home.When we arrived Jimin and Tae came to take Jungkook to buy a costume for the wedding.

I went inside and saw Ronda sleeping like an angel.Me and the girls were talking about what happened today and how happy we all are.While we were waiting for the boys to come Lila and Jisoo  had an urgent phone call and had to leave. 

I asked them what happened and they told me that Lila'w sister was ready to give birth.I said to her congratulation and hugged them.After that I sat next to Ronda and caressing her hair. My eyes slowly began to close and I fell asleep.

Jungkook's pov:

Ι went with the boys to the costume shop and we started to choose .I chose a black suit with a white  shirt and a black tie.

I chose to put Jimin and Tae as the groommates at my wedding and i chose for them a blue suit with a white shirt and blue bow tie.

As we finished Lila and Jisoo called them and told them that Lila's sister was ready to give a birth.They told me that they will call me later and that they have to go.